Chapter Sixteen

\\^^^^New Cover!^^^^//

Nikki's P.O.V

"Yeah.." I whisper. I lean over the consul and kiss him gently. "Where are we going?" I ask after an hour of driving.

He slightly smiles "home," he says, taking a quick glance at me.

I look down at his hand, dangling from the arm of his seat and smile. I slip my fingers through his. "What about school?" I ask.

He shrugs as we pull up to OUR house. "We only have two days left.. I'll drive us." He says sweetly. He pulls me into his lap so I'm facing him. "I love you so fucking much." He says honestly as he snakes his arms around my waist.

I lean my forehead against his. "I love you so much more." I whisper before kissing him again.

I allow my eyes to flutter closed as I feel his hand slide under my butt. He uses the other hand to open the door and steps out carefully. I pull back as I feel the cold air hit my body. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He wraps his arms around me to keep me warm. After carrying me into the house and setting me down on the couch, he says, "stay here, baby girl. I'll get your things." Then He exits the house.

When he came back in he sat next to me. "Baby," I groan as I lay my head on his shoulder.

He opens his arms and pulls me onto his lap. "What's wrong, love?" He asks sweetly as he plays with my hair. I shrug and close my eyes. "You can tell me," he whispers before kissing my cheek.

I feel tears stream down my face. "My dad......"I trail off.

"What about him?" I begin sobbing into his neck. He runs his hand up the front of my shirt. I whimper as his hand glides over a bruise. He lays me down and lifts up my shirt. "He did that!?" He yells, angrily. I nod and try to stop crying. "I'm sorry baby girl. I shouldn't have left you there." He says with guilt in his voice.

I shake my head and sit up, he pulls me back onto his lap. "Please don't blame yourself." I beg. "It's my fault.. You shouldn't feel bad." I say quietly as I run my hands up his chest.

He kisses my forehead. "No, baby. It's not your fault... What'd he do to you? You don't have to tell me right now, if you don't want to." I shrug and hold the boy closer to me. "I love you, baby." He kisses my lips softly.

"Love you too." I whisper after we pull back. I lay my head on his shoulder and fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to the sun shining brightly in my face. I look around and see I'm in the bedroom. Rocky walks in with a towel wrapped tightly around his waist. "Good morning princess!" He says as he sits on the bed next to me.

I smile weakly and look down to see I'm not wearing a shirt. "Hi," I whisper, placing my head on his lap. I pull the blanket over my stomach and cross my arms.

"What's wrong, babe?" He asks as he stands up.

I watch him dress quickly. "Nothing, why?"

He shrugs and sits down, playing with my hair. "Your stomach looks painful." He says before leaning down and pressing his lips to some bruises and cuts.

After he pulls his lips away, I roll over so my back is to him. "When are we leaving for tour?" I mumble.

"We have to go to my parents' tonight, unless you wanna leave here early tomorrow." He says as he kisses my neck lightly. I just nod. "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable." He whispers.

I roll over again, this time looking at him. "It's okay, I'm gonna take a shower." I state before kissing his lips lightly.

He nods. "Alright, love. I'll be downstairs." He says as we both walk into the hall.

I walk into the bathroom and close the door behind me. I turn on the shower, strip, and step in. I let the hot water pour over my body.

~~~~~~~

I walk down the stairs slowly. I glance at Rocky.. He's holding a coffee mug between his hands, which are resting on the table and tears making their way down his face. I walk behind him and run my hands down his chest. He sits up and leans his head against my chest, looking up at me. I take one hand and wipe away his tears.

I kiss his forehead and he smiles weakly. "What's wrong?" I ask quietly as I sit on his lap.

"I can't believe I let him do that to you.." He cries.

I shake my head with a sigh. "I asked you not to blame yourself. We're gone, Rocky. I'm not going back. I have you, I only need you." I say as I put my forehead on his shoulder.

He pushes me off of him and walks outside. I watch him pace back and forth, constantly running his fingers through his hair, tugging on the ends. I move so he can't see me watching him. He glances in the house before lighting a cigarette. I don't disturb him while he's smoking. I run upstairs and cry my heart out.

He's going to ruin his voice, his health, his life. I lost my older sister to smoking diseases I can't lose the love of my life to them, too.

I hear a soft knock on the door. "Nikki, can you let me in?" A familiar voice asks.

I stand up and open the door to see Riker standing there. "What?" I ask quietly.

He pulls me into a hug. "Where's Rocky?" He asks gently.

"Outside... Why?"

He sighs and holds me tighter. "I need to talk to him." He mutters and pulls back.

I watch him walk downstairs and out the back door. I walk into the bathroom and open the window. "I can't tell her!" Rocky cries out.

"She's eventually going to find out! Whether Taliya tells her or it gets out somehow, she's gonna find out!" Riker snaps at him.

"What am I supposed to say!? Yeah, I didn't just kiss Taliya, I got her pregnant because I was drunk! First, she doesn't know I drink and second, SHE'LL KILL ME IF SHE FINDS OUT!"

I run down the stairs and grab my bag. I grab my keys, confused on how my car go here, and ran out to it. I drive down the street and park my car on the curb. I lay my head on the steering wheel and begin to sob.