Chapter Twenty-Four

•Nikki's P.O.V•

I slide on black leggings and pull on an over sized sweater. I put on a purple scarf and walk out of the bathroom. Rocky walks over to me, pulling me into a hug. I wrap my arm around his neck and he holds my waist, tightly. We pull back and put on our shoes. "Ready?" He asks, extending his hand to me.

I nod and grab my purse, then his hand. We walk down the hall and wait by the elevators for everyone. "Okay, guys! We're gonna go get some lunch." Mark declares and we all step into the elevator.

At the restaurant, I sat quietly. I hear my phone buzz against my wallet in my purse.

Rocky: if you don't feel good, tell me. We can leave.

Nikki: I will. But we won't leave. Don't let it interfere
with your career.

Rocky: if you want to leave, we will. You, your my
life and so is this baby.

Nikki: thank youuuuu. I love youuu! <3

Rocky: don't thank me babe. I love you, moree :*

I put my phone away and look up. "So what do you guys want to do when we get back to the hotel? You don't have a show tonight but there is one tomorrow." Mark asks.

"Pool!" Rydel says.

No one else suggested anything. Everyone was in there own conversations as I picked at my food. "Please eat." Rocky whispers, causing me to slightly jump.

I pick up a piece of pasta and place it in my mouth. I didn't each much more before we left. When we got to the studio, I pulled Rydel aside. "Can you help me with something?" I ask. She nods before I say, "you can't tell anyone." She nods again. "I'm pregnant and I don't know what to do." I whisper as tears pool in my eyes.

Her jaw slightly drops. "I know it's Rocky's because you'd never cheat on him... But does he know?" She asks.

I nod. "That's where we went last night. We went to the hospital so we could know for sure." I whisper.

She pulls me into a tight hug. "You and I can talk while the guys are in the pool." She says and skips away.

Rocky latches his arm onto my waist. "How are you doing, babe?" He asks sweetly.

"Better, I guess." I sigh.

He nods. "You know you can tell me anything, right?" He questions.

I nod and kiss his cheek. "Yeah, I know."

"And we still need to make a plan."

I nod again. "Yep. Now go talk your ass off.." I giggle and push him into the room.

~~~~~

Rydel  and I were talking about baby name and other cute things when Mark told us to go upstairs now. Rocky and I went to our room and changed. We sat on the bed and talked for a while. "Do you want me to ask my parents if we can move into the beach house?" He asks.

I shake my head. "No, I have a house and you have a house. No need." I say as he lays his head down on my lap.

"You can't go back there, babe. Your dad didn't like it when I was planing on using a condom. He's gonna kill you because I didn't use a condom." he says.

I shake my head again. "You've never met my parents." I state.

"Yeah your-"

"Rocky, I never even met my parents. My dad shot himself when he found out my mom was pregnant and my mom died at birth. They're my aunt and uncle." I say as I play with the sheets on the bed.

He lifts his hand and wipes a few tears off my face. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asks sweetly. 

I shrug. "I felt like if I told you, you'd do the same thing." I said as I begin to sob.

He pulls me into a hug. "No, baby, no. I'd never do that to you." He promises. "We can always move into our house. Just run away, don't tell anyone." He whispers. "We can make a life together nikki." I shake my head once again. "Yes, this is our farewell tour. We never have to tell anyone where we are."

"What about everything else? I'll need a job, you'll need a job. Eventually we'll have to send the baby to school." I sob into his shoulder.

He nods. "And we can do that, babe. Just us. We don't need any of this drama. Three months, that's all we're gonna be with them for. We'll get off the plane and take a cab to our house, Nik. They don't even have to see us leave."