Chapter Fourty-Three

Taliya's P.O.V

"I want another one." Rocky says with a shrug.

I giggle. "Yes, I know. Just not for a while, okay? Things will be like a zoo." I say as I hand Luke a Popsicle. He sniffles, so I grab a tissue. I wipe his nose and kiss his cheek. "You wanna tell daddy, or want me to?"

Luke takes a deep breath. "Mommy and Riker don't want me anymore because they have their own one. But it's okay because I have Taliya." He smiles and hugs me.

I see Rocky smile out of the corner of my eye. "You can have her. she's a pain in the ass." Rocky laughs.

Luke and I both glare at him. "Excuse me?" I ask as I jump on his back.

"No! Not my back!" He groans in pain.

I jump off and sit next to him on the floor. "I'm sorry, babe. Are you okay?" I ask, knowing this is a trick.

He nods. "Yeah, just give me a-" but instead of finishing, he tackles me. "Minute to lay here." He finishes. I push him off me and stand up. "Wait, baby I need a kiss." He says quietly.

I lean down and kiss him. I bring the kids into the living room to watch tv. Hazel fell asleep in my arms and Luke fell asleep with his head in my lap. I start to doze off when I realize, Rocky never got up. "Babe?" I call.

He walks in, eating an apple. "Yes?" He questions.

"Go take a shower, while the kids are sleeping." I whisper.

He nods and walks upstairs. I move so I'm laying down, with Luke next to me and Hazel on my chest. After a little while, I end up drifting off to sleep.

~~

Rocky's P.O.V

"TALIYA!" I groan as I run downstairs. "Heh, she's a child." I laugh quietly.

I grab my phone and snap a picture. It startles me when it starts ringing. Nikki?

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hey, can I come get Luke?" She asks.

"No, he's sleeping and he's mad at you." I snap.

"What? What'd I do?"

I walk into the front hallway. "He said you don't want him because you're having another. Congrats by the way.."

"Thanks. But he told me he didn't want me to be his mom. He said he wants Taliya." She huffs.

I smile. "Okay, well.. He's sleeping with Taliya and Hazel right now but he can call you when he wakes up."

She sighs. "Okay.. Bye." She hangs up.

I walk back to the living room and peel Hazel away from Taliya. I bring her upstairs and set her in her little cradle, inside my room. I carry Taliya up and lay her on the bed, placing Luke next to her.