Chapter Fourty-One

Riker's P.O.V {two weeks later}

I walk into the house from work and see most of Luke's toys gone. "Riker?" Nikki calls.

"Yeah!" I yell and walk into the kitchen.

She runs down the stairs and jumps on me. "We're having a baby." She says happily.

I wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her. I set her gently down on her feet. "Does Luke know?" I ask as I glance at the living room.

She nods. "Yeah, I brought him to Rocky's anyways." She smiles.

"We're really having a baby?" I ask as I glance into her eyes.

She nods again. "Yes! I'm so excited!" She squeals and hugs me.

I hold her close to me. "Me too." I whisper and close my eyes.

Rocky's P.O.V

I groan and roll over. I look at Taliya and smile. She has her hand on the baby's stomach, making sure she doesn't roll over. I get up and walk down the hall to Luke's room. I poke my head in to find he's still asleep. I close the door and walk back to my room. I brush my teeth and throw on some clothes that are just laying around. I glance at Hazel and see her eating her fingers. I giggle and lift her up. I bring her downstairs with me. I set her in her high chair and make her a bottle.

I hear little footsteps make their way down the staircase. I look over my shoulder and watch Luke sit at the table. "Hey, bud. How'd ya sleep?" I ask as I focus back on Hazel.

"Good, I'm hungry." He says tiredly.

I nod. "I'll make eggs and bacon, okay?" I clarify. He nods and lays his head on the table.

Taliya comes down the stairs and sits in my chair, so she could feed Hazel. "Gimme a kiss." she demands.

I laugh and kiss her softly. I walk to the fridge and get six eggs and a whole lot of bacon. After it's done cooking, Hazel is asleep. I place her down in her playpen in the living room. I put the food on three plates and we begin to eat. "Hazel sleeps a lot." Luke sighs.

I nod. "Yeah, but not at night, when she should." I laugh. After we finish eating, Luke goes in the living room to watch tv as Taliya and I clean up. "Can I hug you?" I blurt. She furrows her eyebrows and looks at me weird. "I'm sorry, it's just I haven't been able to give you a good hug in forever." I sigh.

She opens her arms to me and wrap my arms around her body. I lean down and peck her lips a few times. "You're sweet." she giggles as I watch her do the dishes.

"I'm sweet!? That's all I get? Not even sexy!?" I ask, over dramatically.

She pushed my chest gently. "Shut up, Rocky. I don't have to tell you 24/7 that you're sexy." she giggles.

I shrug. "It'd be nice." I respond shyly. she fake glares at me. "I was kidding.. But I kinda miss having our own bed!" I yell as I squirt syrup at her.

"What!? Why the hell was that even out!? YOU'RE SO DEAD ROCKY MARK LYNCH!" She yells and chases me with the butter. I squat down, hoping she wouldn't see me. She grins evilly and rubs all the butter in my hair, as if it were shampoo.

I stand up and grab her hips. "We're even." I say softly. "One kiss and we'll take showers?" I raise my eyebrows. She nods and kisses me. She tangles her fingers in my hair. I pull back and sigh. "Ketchup?" I ask.

She nods. "Yep!" She yells, popping the 'p'. "Go take a shower she demands.

Nikki's P.O.V

Riker decided we'd go out to dinner. We pull up to a fancy restaurant. I smile as we walk into the beautiful building. After a wonderful dinner, we go to the grocery store. "Want anything else?" Riker asks sweetly.

"I could use a kiss." I giggle.

He shrugs and kisses me. We check out and go home. After we- i mean he- puts away the groceries, we sit on the couch and watch a movie. I fall asleep- happy as I could be- in his arms.