Chapter Six

Rocky's P.O.V

Nikki buried her head under a pillow. "Don't snap at me." She sobbed.

I widened my eyes realizing I made her cry. I rubbed her back. "Baby, I'm sorry." I whispered.

She pushed me away. "Leave me alone." She grunted.

"Okay, I'm going to go home for a few hours. I'll be back later, I guess." I sighed as I got up.

"Have fun." She cried.

I can't just leave her here, sobbing her heart out. "I'm not leaving. I can't just leave you here, crying." I stated and sat back down.

She immediately climbed onto my lap. "Don't leave me. Please don't go. Please." She sobbed into my chest.

"Shh, I'm not going anywhere." I said as I kissed her head.

After her sobs died down, she laid her head on my lap. "I'm sorry." She whispered as she placed her hands on her face.

I leaned down and kissed her forehead. "Just tell me." I said as she sat up. She sat on my lap and cupped my cheeks, kissing me gently, yet passionately. I laid her down on the bed and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I pulled back and laid next to her.

She groaned and climbed on my waist.

Nikki's P.O.V

I sat on his waist and started kissing down his neck. I felt him tense up at my actions. He gripped my thighs tightly. "Relax." I whisper in his ear. I feel him loosen his grip, but grip my thighs again. "Use your hands." I whisper again.

He moves his hands slowly and gently over my thighs. "Nikki," he moaned. I smirked against his skin and deepened the kisses. He flipped us over and started sucking on my neck, between kisses. "You like that?" He asked, his hot breath against my neck made me fall weak.

"Mhm." He smirked and laid his head next to mine on the pillow. He looked over at me then turned my face. Our lips connected and moved in-sync for a long time. He slightly pulled back and pecked my lips a few times.

He moved next to me and pulled my legs over his. I laid my head on his chest and wrapped my arm around his tummy. "Wait until we go on tour." He whispered.

"Alright." I sighed.

After we got up and I took a shower, we went to his house. "Nikki!" Ross, Riker and Rydel yelled in unison. We all laughed.

"Hi, guys!" I exclaimed.

Rocky tugged on my shirt. "I'm gonna take a shower. Come upstairs with me for a second?" He whispered in my ear. I nodded and we walked upstairs. He got out clothes and a towel, bringing them into the bathroom. "Babe, are you okay?" He asked.

I nodded as he ran his hands down my sides. "Yeah, take a shower and hurry up." I said, pushing his chest gently.

He laughed as I walked out of the bathroom and down the stairs. While Rocky was in the shower, rydel painted my nails a pinkish, purplish color. Stormie and I were having a conversation in the kitchen when I felt a pair of muscular arms go around my waist. "Hi," Rocky bit my ear. I giggled as Stormie walked out of the kitchen with a smile. "Momma approves."

I laughed and turned around in his arms. "She approved along time ago." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I know." He whispered before kissing me softly.