Chapter Thirty-Six

Rocky's P.O.V

Taliya walks me to the door and hugs me. "You ever wanna come over, just to talk, I'm here. Just text me." she says and kisses me quickly.

I nod. "Thanks, babe. I'll text you later, okay?"

She looks at me with her beautiful blue eyes. "Okay, drive safe." I run to my car, because it's raining. "Wait Rocky!" She yells and runs to me.

"Yes?" I ask as she grabs my hands.

"I don't really have a boyfriend. I count you as my boyfriend.." she says and kisses me softly.

I pull back and get in my car. "I know, babe. Get inside before you get sick." I say and close the door. She smiles and runs into the house.

I drive home and quickly go in. I see all the lights off, Nikki must be sleeping. I carefully walk upstairs and into my room. I slide off my clothes, except my boxers and walk to the bathroom. I pull out my phone and text Taliya.

Rocky: I just got home.
Ya tired me out babe. ;)

Taliya: ok bby. Get some
sleep and txt me 2mrrow.
Love you :* <3

Rocky: ok I will. Love
you too. :* <3

I walk out and place my phone on the charger. I climb in bed next to Nikki. She curls into my chest. "Where'd ya go?" She asks quietly.

"Went to Tyler's house for a little while. I'm sorry I wasn't home earlier." I apologize.

"It's okay. It's good you're home now. I love you." She mumbles.

I say, "I love you too," before drifting to sleep.

~One Month Later~

I was making breakfast when, Nikki came down the stairs and yelled, "Me and Delly are going shopping all day!"

I smile. "Okay! When!?" I yell back.

"After breakfast." She says as she sits at the table.

I put a plate of eggs, bacon, and toast in front of her. After she finishes, Rydel is already here. "Have fun!" I exclaim as she runs to the at.

She waves. "I will! Love you!"

"Love you too!" I shout.

I run into the house and call Taliya. I haven't seen her since that one night, a month ago. I've been texting her everyday since, though.

"Hello?" She answers.

"Hey, babe. You free?" I ask as I place the plates in the sink.

"Yes, actually. Wanna come over?" She asks.

"Sure.. I'll be over in a few." I say before hanging up.

I grab my keys and drive to Taliya's house. I see Rydel's car and begin to panick.

Rocky: what're Nikki and
Rydel doing here!?

Taliya: idk, Delly just
came over. Drive around
And I'll txt u when they
leave.

Rocky: babe! I need
you. :'(

Taliya: bby, they'll
leave in a few. Now
leave before they see
You!

I pull out of the driveway and into a store parking lot. I wait until Taliya texts me saying they left. I drive to her house, again. I walk in and see her sitting on the couch. "Nikki and I are friends.. it's probably pretty awkward for you." She giggles and stands up.

I shrug and wrap my arms around her rib area. She cups my cheeks and we share a surprisingly passionate kiss. "Jump," I growl against her lips. She nods and jumps, swinging her legs around my waist.

I support her by her butt. I walk over and push her against a wall. I nip at her bottom lip. she opens, allowing my tongue to glide in. "Rocky!?" Nikki and Rydel shriek from behind us.

.

.

.

a/n

Uh-oh. Sorry guys, I'm mean ik. Just wanting to create drama.