Chapter Three

Rocky's P.O.V

I pulled in her driveway and turned off the car. I looked over at Nikki and saw she was sleeping. I sighed and got out. I walked over to her side of the car, I pulled her out and carried her into the house. I placed her gently on the bed. I laid down next to her and she groaned.

She rubbed her eyes and looked up at me. "You're pissed at me." She whispered.

I shook my head. "No, I'm not pissed. I'm upset that you won't show me your arms." I said.

She pulled me so we were chest to chest. I closed my eyes as she played with the back of my hair and put my head in her neck until I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I reluctantly opened my eyes and looked over at Nikki. She was facing the opposite way but I heard a small sniff. I put my hand on her hip and kissed her neck a few times.

"You alright?" I asked quietly. She just nodded. "Wanna go do something? like get something to eat?" I suggested. She nodded, again. "Okay, c'mon." I said as I extended my hand to her.

"What're we getting?" she asked as I noticed her tear stained cheeks.

I wiped away the remaining tears and some of the smudged makeup. I shrugged and grabbed her hand, leading her to the car. "Whatever you want, babe." I said, starting the car.

"I don't care." She whispered after a few minutes of driving around.

I sighed and pulled into a small diner. "What's wrong?" I asked.

She shrugged. "I'm not feeling well." I could tell she was lying.

"Nikki," I said as I raised an eyebrow.

"Rocky, I don't feel good. My head hurts." She whined.

I just nodded, giving into her lies. "So then do you want me to get it to go?" I offered.

"Please."

"Okay, I love you." I said before kissing her cheek.

"Love you too." She yelled as I got out of the car.

I slightly smiled to myself and got us some food. I walked back out with pizza and saw she was sleeping. I sighed and drove back to her house. "Nikki, baby. We're back." I said as I rubbed her shoulder.

"Rocky..." She groaned.

I laughed and said, "what?"

"Hold me?" She asked and got out.

I nodded as we entered the house. "After you eat, sure."