Chapter Fifty-Seven

Taliya's P.O.V

I wake up to someone opening the door. Rocky sets a coffee next to me before sitting in a chair next to me. "I'm up," I mumble with my eyes closed.

"How come you didn't tell me there were three?" He asks sadly.

I open my eyes, then my arms. He sits on the bed, wrapping his arms around me. "I thought it'd be better if you found out today. When, he came out. You now have three boys and two girls," I sigh.

He nods. "How come..? Never mind," he groans and lays on his back.

"Tell me," I whisper as I lay my head on his chest.

He shrugs. "When we.. ya know.. did you know you were pregnant and you just wanted triplets or what?" He asks quietly.

I sit up and giggle. "No, babe," I sip my coffee. "I didn't know I was pregnant until a few days before I told you." He nods slowly. "How was the show?" I ask as I place a hand on my tummy.

"It was good.. I wish you and the kids could've come," he sighs.

I show him a small smile. "Me too, babe. But you could've brought Luke and Hazel."

He nods again. "I did, but it wasn't the same."

I glance at my phone and see it lit up. Rydel sent me a link to a YouTube video. I click on the link and watch he video. It's titled; Rocky Lynch Breaks Down On Stage. I watch Rocky burst into tears as the band covers She Is Love by Parachute. I lock my phone, setting it on the table next to me. "You cried for me," I whisper, feeling guilty.

He looks down as tears stream down his face. "You're my motivation and you weren't there. What was I supposed to do?" He asks quietly.

I lift his chin, wiping underneath his eyes. "Be strong for me, yeah? A few more days and I'll be out of here. I'll be at your last show.." I whisper and kiss his lips softly.

He shakes his head. "I want you at my next show!" He whines.

"Babe-"

He cuts me off. "No! Stop, you don't get it. You don't get that you're my motivation for everything I do. You can't say you understand, 'cause you don't." He growls and moves back to the chair.

"Fine, Rocky. Whatever," I murmur.

He gets up. "I'll see you tomorrow," he says angrily.

"I love you," I say, annoyed.

He walks out without answering me. I roll my eyes before closing them again. Why is he being such an asshole? I glance at my phone to see it lit up again.

Rocky: you too

Taliya: wow Rocky.

Rocky: what?

Taliya: leave me alone.

Rocky: what, Taliya?

Taliya: you know I
hate that. Leave me
alone. I'm trying to
sleep.

He texts back, but I don't read it. I set my phone down, closing my eyes. I end up crying myself to sleep. What if this is the end of us?

.

.

.
A/N
You'll find out why Rocky's mood changed so quick in the next chapter.. *evil grin*