21. Dawn

That evening our plan kick started. Noah shot the bullets drawing out the two cops while I sit in the window watching though a sniper in case things goes sideways.
I watch carfully as they aim at him and he slowly places the gun down.
"I suggest you move now. Their looking for the walkers" I say though the walkie talkie.
Seconds later the rest of the group round the corner.

I hear a whistle come from ricks mouth making the cops turn in surprise.
"I suggest you put it down" I read ricks mouth as they slowly give in.
I watch as Daryl and Sasha slowly tie up the pair before rick bring the talkie up to his mouth.

"We have them. We'll be up in a minute" he says and I stand down.
I turn to inspect my gun as bullets fire out the window. Instantly I set up my gun and aim at the car that just turned up.
"Don't shoot to kill! I repeat thea do not kill them we need them" rick says though the talkie as I take out the two back wheels.
The silencer does its job and I smile as the car slows around the corner.

"Good job get a vantage point from where they are" he commands and I stick my head out looking at enough window along the side.
"Think I've got a vantage" I say throwing the gun on my back and making my way over.

I end up getting to the window in seconds thanks to this building being a warehouse and pretty empty.
I sort the gun on the ledge and look though to see the group approaching the car with the doors open.
"Scanning the area but I can't see them... those are some gacky walkers" I say spotting the flesh burnt creatures.

"Concentrate we cant let them get back" rick says handing the talkie to someone else to hold.
"Infront of you next to the small caravan things" I say quickly and see them running.
"Time to find a new point" I whisper losing sight of them and doing the same trick as before only to notice Daryl hanging behind.
"What's he up to?" I question as he slowly opens the door to the small building.
Before I can move a man tackles him down next to a walker.

"Rick get to Daryl! The third mans got him pinned!" I shout down the talkie.
Ricks words repeat not to kill as I take out the walker trying to bite Daryl.
Daryl grabs a walker head from its eyes and smashes it over the mans head.
I sigh in relief as rick comes around the corner pointing this gun at the man.
"Sorry" I mumble into the talkie.
"Don't be, you followed the rules" rick replies putting a tie on the man.
"We're coming up now" Sasha says though her talkie.
"Okay I'll meet you their" I reply moving to the place we made the plan.

"What's your friends name? We need to speak to him, he's gonna get me and my friends killed" the woman cop says.
"Well make it work" Sasha replies as I walk up to Daryl and assess for injuries.
"I'm fine" he says walking away.
"It'll work if you had different cops to trade. Dawns running Grady into the ground. A bunch of us want her out but she knows it. She probably also knows that lamps would replace her. She wants him out"

"Dawn doesn't know that" the male cop says.
"She might. She's smart. Theirs a good chance you can't make this deal work and we're all dead... but if you let us go, we'll take care of dawn ourselves and we'll let your friends go and this is over" she pushes.
I smile at her as she takes control of a situation out her hands.
"No we're not gonna do that" the other male suddenly says.
"Do you want to die?"
"No I just need you to shut up right now... you can make this work. But you need to be able to talk to her"

"Noah told us all about her" Sasha tells him.
"I've known her for 8 years. I know this woman and my only interest is peaceful revelation, Not dying and sleeping in my bed tonight. So please let me help you. Please" he begs.
"Hey rick your wanna come and hear this"Daryl calls.

"Thea, can you go have a look in the store across the road. I can't see any walker and the officer said they hadn't got round to looting it" he explains pointing to an officer talking to Sasha.
"Alright. I'll take my bow and a talkie" I say nodding.
"Okay if theirs any signs of the dead you leave it" he says strictly and I nod.
"Good I'll see you later" he says walking off as I start towards the building.