11. Gone

Luckily I manage to locate a small locked away room.
Walking in I notice that my shoes are coated in blood from where I found rick. Locking the door I rearrange the tables to make a wall so the door could be opened but I would be alarmed of it.

Continuing around the room I find a blanket and a couple pillows stacking them in the corner of the room before allowing my tears to flow.
Softly I move over to the window and notice it had a area I could sit in like at hershels farm.
Smashing the window, I jump out onto the ledge to look at the view.

Shaking I decide to go inside as I turn and see a pack of cigarettes taped to the wall under the window.
Quietly I grab one and light it taking in the warm taste.
"I'll have to get lucky" I note to myself as I puff on the cig.

Finishing it I decided to take the pain away and put it out in the same area as before.
"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Scares the shit out of me as the cigerattes snatched away.
I look up and meet the angry eyes of Daryl.
"How'd you find me?" I ask looking around.
"The footsteps" he says pulling my arm up to look.

"How many times?"
"Dosent matter"
"Nah your wrong, it does... I don't know why but when rick told me you were suppose to be back and I couldn't stop myself. It drives me insane to think of ya in pain" he says hesitantly as if he's new to the feeling.
" I-" I start before lips cut my off. They are surprisingly soft. After a second I kiss back as he wraps a arm around me pulling me closer. I grab hold of his vest and deepen our kiss before back up.
"That was unexpected" I say smiling.

"So how many times?" He asks as we walk back.
"I only did it twice, my father...I'm not sure" I respond looking down.
"You ain't gonna do it again, you hear me?"
"I'll try not too" I say looking at my hands.
"No you won't. How about a deal? If you hurt yourself I do it to myself, and the other way around?" he says turning and giving me a stern look.
"I feel like I dont Have a choice" I say rubbing my neck.
"Your right. You don't" he says as we keep walking.

"THEA?!" Glenn shouts running up and jumping into a hug.
"Hey Glenn"
"Dont 'hey Glenn' me you scared the life out of us when rick came back and said you were suppose to be back. daryl jumped o-"
"Shut up" Daryl says cutting Glenn off making me giggle.
"You should get some sleep glenn. Theirs every chance that little asskickers gonna keep us awake all night" I say giggling as lucky pounces me and begins slovering down my face.
"Down girl" I say holding her back.

Once getting to my feet I turn to see a smirking Daryl.
"You could have helped me" I say wiping myself down.
"And risk myself, nah" he says laughing.
"Well I better get to bed" I say turning to go to my room before a hand stops me.
I turn to see Daryl glancing at all the rooms before looking back at me.
"Goodnight kiss?" He questions and I press my lips to his.
"Goodnight Daryl" I whisper as I turn to my room again.
"Night" he says simply as he walks off.

It's been a week since that night. We haven't told the group and rick keeps checking in on us.
"Hey Thea. me and Glenn are going on a baby milk run. You wanna come?" Maggie asks popping he head into my room.
"Sure why not? I need to get out of here" I say smiling.
"Come on then"

"Hey Daryl! Can you look after lucky while I'm on my run?" I ask him.
"Sure but where ya going?"
"Just gonna get baby stuff nothing dangerous" I say smiling.
"Alright but still be careful" he says glancing around before kissing my forehead.
"Cya babe" I say waving.
"Cya" he says patting luckys head.

"I got beans, batteries, mustards" Glenn says proudly.
"I got baby formulae" I say lifting my basket.
"It's a straight shot back to the prison from here" Maggie says happily.
"We might make it in time for tonight" I say smiling.
"Why you so happy? Got someone waiting for you?"
"Yeah Judith" I say smiling.
"I like this quiet, back home you can hear the fence no matter where you are" Maggie says as me and Glenn load up the car.
"Yeah I guess it's annoying" I shrug.
"I forgot something I'll be right back" I say running I to the shop.

"Their it is" I say happily picking up my small army knife.
"How about you put that down?" Asks a ruff voice as I feel a blade touch my neck.
"Is their like some reward out their for everyone that holds a knife to my neck or something?" I say annoyed.
"I like you attitude. Now come on sugar, we have to greet the party" he says pushing me out the door.

"How about you fine people tell us where your home is?" The man says making Maggie and Glenn twist around.
"Merle?" Glenn asks.
"Oh god please don't say he's some vengeful enemy from the past" I say to Glenn.
"That's Merle. Daryls brother"
"What? Daryl's brothers dead"
"Yeah we thought so we didn't have real evidence but the idiot cut his hand off. We thought he just dropped and died somewhere" Glenn says putting the basket down.

"Great so it is a vengeful baddie" I say pouting.
"How am I a vengeful baddie?" He ask with curiosity in his voice.
"Well your vengeful over your hand and seem pretty happy with yourself considering you have a blade at the neck of a woman" I say sarcastically.
"Very funny. Tell me is my brother still with you?" He asks turning to Glenn.
"Yeah" Glenn says and Merle lets go of me and moves his blade.
"Oh you take me to my brother and I'll forget everything that happened in Atlanta" he says putting his hands up as Glenn and Maggie draw their guns. I stare at his arm.

"Oh you like that? Yeah I found myself a medical supply warehouse fixed it up myself. Pretty cool hehe"
"Yeah I guess" I say still staring at it.
"I'll tell daryl your here and he'll come out to meet you" Glenn says slowly.
"Wwoooo hold up the fact that we found each other is a miracle. You can trust me"
"You trust us" Glenn says slowly again.

Second later Merle draws on us and shoots me in the arm before grabbing Maggie and putting the gun to her head.
"Oh hold up... get in the car now. Get in the car son" he repeats standing up with Maggie.
"Grab the little girl" he says pointing to me and Glenn helps me up.
"Good now we're gonna go for a little ride" he says happily.
"We're not going back to our camp" I say with determination in my eyes.
"No we're going some place else. Get in the car! Your driving!" He shouts as Glenn places me in the passenger seat and jumps in the driving seat.
I turn to merle for a second before he slams the end of the gun to my head.

"Hello" says a man walking in.
"Don't greet me like you know me" I say pissed that my hands are tied.
The only thing in the room is my chair, his chair, I'm guessing and a light.
"Fair enough. I just talked to you friend next door. Maggie her name is, she's a lovely girl"
"Did your touch her?" I ask pissed.
"Not so much but she does have a lovely body... much like yours" he says pulling a knife out and taping it on my check.
"You see the other two haven't given me much to work on and it's making me pissed off" he says drawing blood from the blade.

"You think that's gonna motivate me to talk?" I ask.
"No but this should" he says cutting my ropes whistling.
He then walks to the door as I rub my wrists.
"I do hope your more talkative after this" he says leaving. As he does four big build men come walking in with different objects.
One had a knife another had rope and the other two had bats.
"Shit" I mumble as they approach.

Quickly I jab one as other hits me in the stomach. Standing myself up I hit the one that just punched me as another snuck behind and grabbed my arm rendering them useless as the two with bats started to hit my ribs.
"Now now boys. Let's have a bit of a show" the one with the knife says cutting my shirt off.
I spit blood in his eye as he backs off.
"Your gonna regret that" he says knocking me out.