38: Oceanside

"Get down and we won't hurt you!" I scream at the group of people as they collapse to the floor.
Daryl's and the side squad drag the two that ran for their arsenal over and sit them down in the group.
"That sound would have drawn walkers. We need to wrap this up quickly" rick explains
"We'll leave you alone we just need your guns" rick continues.

"Your not taking them!" A woman shouts with a gun to terras head.
"It's titania right? Put the gun down. Let's talk about what we can change" rick says taking a step closer.
"No. Leave right now!" She demands.
"Michonne don't!" Terra shouts.
"We want to be left alone"
"Yeah well leave you alone. Right after you lower that gun or we kill you and now of us want that" he says.

"They want us to fight the saviours" the woman behind Titania says.
"We tried that we lost, too much. We're not gonna lose anymore. Not our guns, not our safety. Not after everything we've done to get here!" She says
"We're gonna win! With your guns! With or without your help!" Terra shouts.
"Titania put the gun down" rick urges.
"You kill me and you die! My people takes the guns and nothing changes" Terra tells her.
"Maybe we should try" a person in the group agrees.

"Grandma stop!" The woman behind Titania begs.
"It's over, just talk to them okay?" The woman's asks Titania.
"It's not over! They've forgotten. They've all forgotten. Some of you actually want to fight them after everything? We can lose our guns but us leaving this place to fight? After everything I have to remind you. I don't have to do this and I don't have to die but it's important! This is your lives! Remenber what it looks like! Remenber what they did to us!" She screams.

"Rick! Walkers!" Michonne shouts as the girl knocks out titania.
"Everyone up! Get the kids behind us!" Rick shouts as a hord reveals themselves.
"Get the dead! Dead only!" The girl shouts taking leadership for Oceanside.
"Everyone! Shoot within ten feet of the line. That's it!" Rick shouts as we nod and take aim.
"Now! Rick shouts as we start shooting.

It wasn't long till they were all dead and Titania was back on her feet.
"No. We're not fighting with you so take your damn guns and go!" She says walking off.

I stand guard next to Daryl to make sure theirs no walkers or funny business.
Soon we say our goodbyes or Terra does and we move out.
"You not leaving us any guns?" A girl ask.
"No bye Rachael" Terra say sticking her middle finger up.
I drop my head to the ground as Michonne walks up and hands me the sniper.
"Your better at this then me. You should have it" she says and I grin.
"Thanks" I mumble taking it and checking it.
"We need to talk" Daryl says. I nod slightly as we pile into a car and finally return to Alexandria.

"Rosetta?" I ask as she stands next the gate.
"Where's sasha?" Rick asks.
"Theirs someone here to see you" she simply states leading us to the cage Morgan built.
She opens it and Dwight rises from his place.
"Cant be fucking serious!" I growl as Daryl lunges for him.
The group stops him as Rosetta explains:
"He wants to help us"
"Is that true? You want to help?" Rick asks.
"I do" he states as rick turns and puts a gun to him.
"Okay. Get on your knees" he says and I walk out.

"Thea?" I hear mays voice as realisation hits me.
I have to tell them.
"Where's rose?" She asks as her and her brother walks up.
"The saviours came to hilltop. I didn't have time to get to her so she vaulted the wall" I say and she shakes her head.
"She's gone" I say as my tears fall.

May keeps her head to the ground as Liam rubs her back. In a fraction of a second she leap and tackles me to the ground before landing some hard blows to my head.
After a couple I pull my arms up and block my face from anymore as Liam shouts at her to get off.

Eventually Liam drags her off and I pull myself back.
"I'm sorry" I whisper standing up and walking away knowing they need to have some time to themselves.