8.They know!?

"Hey wake up" carols says stirring me.
"What's up?" I ask rubbing my eyes.
"Ricks got the cell block we're all moving in now"she says as I wiggle out from under the blanket.
Wait...blanket?

I look down and see the same red blanket that
Daryl gave me months ago.
"What do you mean rick got the cell block... I was suppose to help"
"Yeah but Daryl said if we wakes you he's slit our throats in our sleep"
"God you know he wouldn't do that"
"I know but then I though about how hard you've been working for us and decided to go with it" she says smiling.
"I hate you" I grumble.
"You know you don't" she laughs walking away.

"You left without me" I say as I walk into the cell block with as many bags as possible.
"Ya needed sleep" Daryl shouts from the railing.
"Yes but not when my friends are risking their lives to get us a home at the end of the world" I rant sarcastically. He snorts.
"Sorry Thea" rick laughs.

"Tomorrow we'll push again get to the cafeteria and med room. For now we choose rooms and unpack" Rick announces as we finish carrying in the bags.
"I ain't sleeping in no cage. I'll take the perch"Daryl announces as he storms off.
I quickly make my way up the stairs and into the room on the far right. It's farely clean but has a bunk bed in the corner.

That has to change i think to myself as I Stack the two mattresses against the wall and start dragging the bunk bed out into the room next to mine.
Once lining it up with the other one in the room I return to my room and place the two mattresses on the floor side by side.
Happy with my bed and the two cushions I managed to find, I unpack the little bit of cloths from my bag into the drawer that was already in here.

I place my near empty bag next the drawers and use a blanket covered in holes to make a little coverage between me and the outside world.
Satisfied with my makeshift door I grab my bow and run down the stairs happy to finally have a place to stay.

"Ain't you cheery today" hershel says between laughs.
"Yeah just happy we finally have a place to stay" I say smiling as I approach him.
"Yes it looks secure enough and a big chance of a lot of food tomorrow" he states smiling back.
"Hey do you know where lucky is?" I ask realising I'm free of dog slobber this morning.
"I saw her with Daryl last while he was sorting out his room" he says pointing.
"Ok thank you!" I sing walking to Daryl's perch.

"So this is where she's been all morning" I say entering his perch.
"Ya been following me around like a poodle" he says rubbing her head.
I look around and notice the only change from this room was his bag in the corner.

"You want some help getting a bed?" I ask leaning against the door way.
"Dont need one besides I'll be surprised if theirs any left" he says shrugging his shoulder.
"Theirs 2 in the room next to mine. Their farely clean. Come on!" I say giving him a hand.
"I don't have it cause I don't need them" he grunts still petting lucky.

"That's like me saying I don't need a blanket cause I don't have one. I'll end up with a cold and you'll end up with back ache. Which could either be cause by the floor or my foot up your arse in a minute" I say calmly.
"Alright fine but I don't need ya help" he says storming out.
"You carry one, I'll carry the other" I chuckle behind him knowing I won.

"See? That's better" I say as he jumps onto his new double mattress.
"Yeah I guess it is" he says
"Oh and by the way" I say leaning down to him.
"Don't ever tell the group to leave me behind especially on something this big" I continue threatenly.

"It was a group agreement when rick couldn't wake ya. Weren't just me" he snaps sitting up.
"Fine" i mumble looking down.
"Why ya so desperate to get ya self killed" he says laying back down.
"I'm not desperate to die...I just feel like I still need to earn my keep" I admit.
"Like ya haven't already" he grunts smirking.
"What you smiling at?"
"Ya stupidity" he says chuckling.