34. Home at last

"Little pig! Little pig! Let me in!" Negan shouts as we all stand against the wall.
Daryl is just to me left. All I craze is a hug but I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared to do it.
I drop my hand and hook a finger around Daryl's as they open the gate.

He glances down to me and gives me a reassuring smirk as we move in.
"Easy peasy Lemon squeeze!" He shouts taking out a walker.
"Alright everybody. Let's get started, big day!" He shouts as a hand whackes our hands.
I hold my finger as pain flurrishes up it.
Bitch hit it with a gun.

I look at the floor as they keep talking and I don't play a mind to it. I gently grasp my finger before glancing at the idiot who did it.
He looks nothing more then a low life thug.
"Move" he growls as we move into the walls.
I should be happy to be home but it's the complete opposite, I'm terrified.

"Hot digging dog! An embarrassment of riches as they would call it. I'm sure you have plenty!" Negan shouts looking over the houses.
"Daryl-" rick starts.
"No! No! These are ours. You don't look at them or talk to them and I won't make you chop anything off him... same goes for everyone. Right?" He asks Rosetta before she walks off.

"Wow a lot of suspense their. I'm not even sure she knew how much. Alright let's see what kind of goodies you have in the cupboard!" Negan shouts.
"Well put aside half the-"
"No rick! You don't decide what we take. I do, alright!" He shouts.
"You heard him!" A woman shouts as they all split.

I turn my gaze up the hill where I see Rose being held back by the siblings.
Tears enter my eyes as they take her away and they move out of my view.
"How about you show us around rick?" He asks as rick walks around him and away.
"See? Stuff is running as smooth as punch. We're not that bad once you get to know us honest" negan says annoying everyone around him.

"Negan, you should see this" a man says handing negan the camera from our very first day here.
"What's this? I don't know about you but I've got my fingers crossed for a little freaky dinkie" he says playing it.
"Jesus, is that you rick? Under all that man bush? Shut up, I would not have messed with that guy... but that's not you any more is it? Nope! I've really gotta shave this shit" he says putting the camera down.

"Whatever happened to that sick girl? The seemed like a hell of a stressful night for her, she was married to number two right?" He asks as rick glares at him.
"Carful. Carful. Carful how your looking at me rick" he says as rick turns his head away.
"Widows. Specially ones that look like that. They are special. I love them. Right after the husbands go they are just empty inside. But usually not for long" he chimes as his grip on Lucille changes.

"Where is she? I would love to see her" he says looking around.
"Would you like to pay your respects?" Gabriel asks as dread fills me.
"No" I whisper.
"Holy crap! Your are creepy as shit sneaking up on me, wearing that collar with that freaky ass smile!" He shouts.

"My apologies. I'm father Gabriel"
"She didn't make it?" Negans asks.
I watch rick as he shakes his head slightly.
My breathing stops. I did this, if I hadn't of moved she would be here.

Questions and reasons full my head as my body gives out and I defend to darkness once again.

"She's been awake for the last hour. She won't say anything" the doctor tells Dwight and he snorts.
"I'll take her to negan. I'm sure he can motivate her" he says grabbing my top and dragging me though the building.

I memorise the layout as we enter a room that looks like it was made for tarts.
Daryl is standing with a tray in his hand and Carl is next to the sofa.
Negan smiles as I enter as I keep my head down and hair covering my face.

"Good morning sunshine. What can I do for you Dwight?" He asks as Dwight pushes me forward and I take notice of the men on the border of the room.
"Doc said she been awake for an hour but won't answer the questions" he says pulling my shirt back again.