5.A flame

I woke up to the feeling of sunlight. I missed this. I felt luckys head nudge me telling me to move my arse.

"Okay girl" I mumble sitting up and hoping over the truck with her following as I grab my cloth of the side. Throwing them on and Daryl vest to the side as I begin my walk up to the house.
"Want breakfast?" I ask her as we enter the house.

"Morning Thea" carol says and I nod to her.
"Come on lucky!" I shout as she stares out the door. Quickly she moves and I throw a dog can into the air before opening it and pouring our it's remains.
"Thea can we talk about yesterday?" Carol asks walking to me. I nod slightly.
"I didn't send Daryl after you. And I ju- are you alright?" She asks suddenly. I nod.
"No your not. Did Daryl do something? I swear I will-"
"We just argued" I say quietly watching lucky eat.

"What did he say?"
"It's nothing, I'm going hunting" I say turn to walk out before I feel carol grab my arm and drag me threw the house.
"What are you doing?" I ask her not fighting back.
"Imma make the kids play nice" she says angerlly as I notice we're approaching daryls tent.
"No just leave it" I say loudly as i rip my arm out her grasp.
"Why do you even care? Actually don't answer. I'm going" I say quickly as I start to walk over to my truck.

Climbing in I grab my cigarettes and lighter before grabbing my bow and arrows that I manage to get back yesterday.
"I'm going hunting" I shout up to Andrea. She nods and I set myself to the forest.

I spent the day in the woods and manage to catch a deer. I'm just making it up the field with the deer on my back now.
"Want some help?" I hear behind me and see Glenn approach me.
"Yes please" I say as he grabs two legs and I grab the other two.
After we easily made it up the hill to the group.
"Nice kill" Rick says proudly and I nod.
"Tomorrow I'm gonna be going to drop the kid of at a school. Would you like to come with me?" He asks and I shake my head.
"Alright I'll ask Shane then. No worries" he says walking off.

Imma going on a run tomorrow i think to myself as I make my way over to Lori to ask if she wants anything.
"No thank you Thea" she says smiling as I decide to go back to the truck.

"Thea" I hear over the truck.
"Hey little man" I say seeing Carl.
"I heard what you a carol were talking about yesterday" he blurts out.
"Don't worry I won't tell anyone but Do you wanna talk about it?" He asks jumping up on my wheel.
"No last time I talk to some one about it, I ended up loosing my friend and snapping at the other" I say putting a hand over my face.
"Oh yeah I'm going on a run tomorrow. Would you like anything?" I ask changing the subject.
"Um if you find any chocolate can I have it?" He asks quietly.
"Sure kiddo" I say laying back down
"THEA!" I hear carol yell.
"Oh god moms calling" I say sarcastically and make Carl laugh.

Eventually I end up walking Carl back to the main area so he can get some food. I sit down and slowly Carol walks over and stops infront of me.
"Eat" she says shoving a bowl at me.
"No appetite sorry" I say placing the bowl down.
"Thea... Can you take this to Daryl?" She asks handing me a bowl.
"Why me?" I ask pissed.
"Cause your not eating" she says and I glance around to see everyone eating except me.
"Fine" I say scooping up the bowl and walking over to his tent.

"Hey asshole I brought food!" I yell into his tent as I place the food infront of it.
"It's outside if you want it" I say beginning to walk away before a hand grabs my wrist.
"Let go" i mumble.
"No I want to say sorry" he says turning me around.
"You just did. Now let go!"
"Only if you move back in here" he says pointing at his tent.
"No" I say and pull my arm only for a pair of handcuffs get thrown on me.
"What the hell?" I ask before noticing the other side was attached to his wrist.
"Now let's get your bags" he says dragging me towards my truck.

"Why are you even bothered about the tent?" I ask as we stompimg to the truck.
"I'm not. It's just proof that you ain't forgiven me" he says dragging me down.