Chapter Twenty

"Can you put me down now? We're a block away."

"Fine." He set me down on the ground in front of him. I straightened out my shirt and started walking next to him.

"So, are we going to be open about dating or what." I honestly don't know if I want us to be super open about this.

"Well I'm not just going to go around fucking screaming about it." He put his arm around my shoulder and squeezed me. "But that doesn't mean I won't claim you."

"Claim me?" I threw his arm away. "You weirdo." It wasn't out of malice or anything, it was more playful than anything.

"Well, I ain't lettin' any extras try to take you." Damn, possesive much?

"Okay fine, but let's get one thing straight."

"Hm?"

"I can't tell if you're going to be super possesive or anything, but I can talk to whatever guy friends I want, and vice versa for you." I tucked some of my hair behind my ear. "Besides, I trust you enough to not do anything like cheat."

"Tch, I guess you have a point." He slouched over even more than he already was. "But if that grape bastard even thinks of talking to you-"

"Yep, I agree, throw him out a window."

He snickered a little, "Man, my girlfriend is almost as violent as me."

"Yeah, right. I'm not even close."

"Whatever, but we're here." He's right, we reached my house. My dad must have seen us from inside because he was in front of us in an instant.

"So this is the friend you had dinner with?"

Katsuki jumped and almost punched my dad in the face from instinct. "WHAT THE FUCK?!?"

Thankfully when Katsuki punched, my dad was able to dodge his fist. "My apologies, I can travel through shadows like my daughter, Keiko. I forget not everyone expects me to appear out of nowhere sometimes."

"Hi dad!" I hugged him and answered the question he asked when he first appeared. "And yes, this is the friend I had dinner with, he insisted on walking me home."

"Well then, thank you for walking her home..." He held out his hand for a handshake, waiting for Katsuki to give him his name.

"Bakugou."

"Ah, you must be Mitsuki and Masaru's son." He shook his hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

"That's right, his mom said basically the same thing about me." I put my hand to my chin. "Of course with your name. How do you know each other?"

"Just parent meetings for school, nothing special." He replied.

"That old hag talks about me to other people?" Katsuki seemed a bit angry at this fact.

My dad turned to me, confused, "Does he always call her that?"

I sighed, Katsuki you're going to leave a bad impression on my dad. "Yeah, but you get used to it after a while."

"Oh shut it, Short Stuff."

"Short Stuff?"

"Yeah, that's one of his nicknames for me." I turned to Katsuki and hugged him. "You should probably get home." I let go and started walking inside with my dad. "See you at school tomorrow!"

He waved goodbye and headed back home. I'd say today's been pretty damn good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~