Chapter Forty-five

"Kid, you gotta get up. Your teachers are gonna be here in an hour." My dad called through my door, "I'm making pancakes and bacon."

I grumbled and rubbed my eyes, "I'll be out in a few." I got up and picked out some clothes for the day. Once I did I went out to the kitchen where my dad was plating everything up and getting the syrup.

"Ah, perfect timing, breakfast is ready!"

"Thanks dad, I appreciate it." I smiled as I sat down and poured syrup onto my pancakes.

"So kid, I wanted to talk to you about something. Nothing bad, so don't worry."

I quirked my eyebrow up at him, taking a sip of water before replying, "What is it?"

"As you know, I don't have super flexible hours at my job. Taking off today is pushing it, but the boss understands." I nodded while eating. "But unfortunately you're not allowed to be left home alone because of the villain attack. I'm planning to allow you to move into the dorms, but it'll be a few days until you can move in."

"Yeah I can see how that could be a problem. I'm guessing you already have something in mind?"

He nodded and continued, "I talked to Inko yesterday over the phone, we were thinking since she has an extra room in her apartment you should stay there for a few days until you can move into the dorms. I'll take you there tonight and we can also pack most of your stuff for the dorms so that it's all together."

"Thats a pretty good idea, especially since Aunt Inko and Izuku live so close by. Plus I've slept over there a ton of times so it's not like it's much different than that."

"I didn't think you would mind." He chuckled, "Finish your breakfast then brush your teeth, do you think you can help me clean up a bit before your teachers get here?"

"Yeah I can do that. Do you want me to dust, sweep, and vacuum?" I continued to eat.

"You don't need to dust, I did that yesterday."

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that."

A.N.- Kinda short chapter today, but don't worry, I'll upload again on Monday.

Also do y'all ever think about the fact that if Izuku never went to UA then there's a good possibility that Denki and Ochako would've ending up dating?