Chapter Sixteen

"What the hell!" I coughed into my elbow, there's dust everywhere.

"Keiko! Are you okay?" Kiri pulled me up and onto my feet.

"Yeah, thanks." I looked around to see Katsuki blocking a door with some rubble. "Shit, we're in the collapse zone. We have to be careful not to trap ourselves under any of the building."

"I just finished blocking off the villains, if that's the case we should get to higher ground." Katsuki stormed towards a set of stairs on the opposite side of the room. Kiri and I followed.

"So how did you manage to block that door up so quickly?"

"You blacked out for a minute or two, we can't fight with an unconscious body to take care of." Katsuki coldly responded.

Kirishima laughed, "Yeah, you're skin was freezing and Katsuki was freaking out."

"Shut up Shitty Hair."

"Anyway, I was making sure you had a pulse while he barricaded and used small explosions to heat up the room for you." Katsuki has a mean look on his face, as always.

"Thanks guys, I appreciate you not leaving me for dead." I smiled and we continued up the steps. I looked out a window, seems like we're five stories up. I looked back in front of me and saw a small little blush on Katsuki's face.

"Hey man, are you overheating or something? Your face is pink." Kiri pointed out.

I decided to speak for him, "Don't worry about him, he just gets moody when people point out that he's being nice."

"Fuck off."

"You're lucky I don't have that Uno card with me." He just rolled his eyes and kept walking.

"Well you seem to get along well." Kiri laughed again. "But we really need to get out of here."

"I could shadow travel us out of here, but you two could get extremely nauseous, and I don't want to risk your fighting abilities."

"I can take it!" Katsuki yelled.

"I doubt that, and keep it down, we want to avoid villains, not attract them."

"Damn, okay, fine."

We kept walking up, now on the seventh floor. "De either of you know how many stories there are?"

"Eleven."

"Thanks Kats- DUCK!" I realized the voice wasn't from Katsuki, and formed a shadow fist to punch with. I nailed the villain right in the face.

"Agh!" The villain recooperated and looked past us three, "You may be able to fend off me. But how about ten of us?" We turned around to see nine more villains behind us.

Katsuki, Kiri, and I got into fighting stances, ready to react to any attack.

"Well shit, this is going to be fun."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All ten of the villains are on the ground and passed out now.

"What a bunch of weaklings." Katsuki said while lightly kicking one of the unconscious villains in the stomach.

"All right, let's go find the rest of our class." Kiri released his arms from the stiff form his quirk allowed him go use. "If were still in the USJ, then everyone else probably is too. But not all of them have the offensive skills we do. We gotta make sure they're safe." He looked downward, "Especially because of when we got in the way earlier. If Thirteen had been able to suck up that villain..."

"Kiri, " I put my hand on his shoulder, "we're just doing what we thought was right. Don't put yourself down, I'm sure they're holding their own." I looked out the window and continued, "But you're right, we should get moving. If we smash the window here I can create a platform to get us down safely."

Katsuki walked up to the window and punched it in, using his gauntlets to remove the access shards from the frame. "Done."

"Once we're down you can track everyone down if you want, up I'm going to destroy that warpy bastard!" I formed a three by three platform and we all crawled out the window as he spoke.

"Huh? Our physical attacks did nothing to hurt that guy!"

"Kiri's right, and even if we were to go after him, we'll need an actual plan this time." I nearly broke focus and could tell I almost dropped us. I can't talk right now.

"Shut up! I'm gonna take him down because he's their war in and out!" Katsuki screamed at us.

The platform disappeared for a moment but reappeared to catch us, disorienting us for a few seconds. "Katsuki you're the one that needs to shut up, I don't want to drop us four stories. Just a little more then you can scream all you want."

A small voice came from somewhere close by, but I couldn't tell from where. Suddenly Katsuki grabbed the air and used and explosion to reveal a chameleon like man that had tried to attack us. "Fine, I'll quiet down."

Thankfully he was quiet and we got down safely. Once we were on the ground Katsuki continued. "As I was saying, if all the villains are small fries like this guy, " he tossed the chameleon man to the side as if he were a piece of garbage, "then our classmates can handle 'em."

"You've got a point, but if you're going to attack the purple mist man, then I am too." I forced the platform back to its original shape and left it at a normal shadow.

"Same here!" Kiri yelled, "It wouldn't be very manly to leave you two to fight alone."

"Keiko, you're not going." Katsuki turned away and started walking, "Shitty hair, come on."

"Excuse me, I'm coming." I followed even though he didn't want me too.

He scoffed and didn't bother looking at me, "No, you could get hurt."

I sighed and retaliated, "Same argument as earlier, you could get hurt too, and I'm going even if you tell me no."

"Fine, damn stubborn girl." I could tell he just wanted me to stay safe, but he's seen that I can fight.

Dust billowed from the front door of the USJ, I can barely see from here, but that's definitely All Might's silhouette! Every fight stopped, and everyone turned to look. I'm sure Aizawa's been doing fine, but now the fight will be over quickly.

"Have no fear students, " His voice boomed across the USJ, "I am here!"