Chapter Thirteen

What I learned about Izuku's quirk ended up being four things. It was passed down to him from someone, he only got it the day of the entrance exams, his body wasn't built for it, it can be extraordinarily powerful at it's full potential. Basically nothing I didn't already know, which really sucked.

    This morning is the usual routine, eating breakfast, brushing my teeth, getting dressed, and walking to school with Izuku. When we got to U.A. dozens of reporters surrounded the front gates, asking various questions about All Might.

    "It's too damn early for this." I groggily said. I didn't sleep well last night since Mina, Kiri, Sero, and I kept sending memes to each other all night.

    Thankfully, Iida thwarted them off with his long and boring explanation of how well All Might is doing as a teacher. It's not like we'd now a lot about his teaching methods by now, he hasn't even been teaching for a full week now.

    The moved on to bothering Katsuki, quite the bad move on their end. "You, are you in All Might's class? Wait a minute, aren't you the sludge villain kid?"

    I faintly heard him respond, "Walk away."

    "Please sir, can you say hi to All Might for us?" Being the Katsuki he is, he just ignored them and walked away after rolling his eyes.

    They spoke to Mr. Aizawa briefly, but he told them off for bothering us. The lead reporter tried to get in to find All Might herself, setting off the alarms and closing us off from the area outside of the campus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "Decent work on the combat training yesterday, " Aizawa droned, "I watched the video feeds and went over each of your team's results. Bakugou, " well this isn't going to be good, "you're talented, so don't sulk like a child about your loss."

    BURRRRRRRRN!

    "Yeah, whatever." I'm sure if Katsuki could hear my thoughts he would kill me on the spot.

    "Midoriya, " Izuku tensed up, looking at his desk nervously, "I saw the only way you won the match was by messing up your arm again, work harder. And don't give me the excuse that you don't have control over you quirk. That lines already getting old." Well I guess Izuku got roasted too, but I still feel bad about his whole situation. "You can't keep breaking you body while training here, but your quirk will be useful if you can get a handle on it."

    That made Izuku go from nervous to joyous in an instant. He's never gotten any praise like that before, so it's got to be a good feeling.

    "Let's get down to business." To defeat the Huns, I have to hold in my laughter or I'm going to get in trouble. "The first task will decide your future." Oh? Could it be another quirk assessment? "You'll have to pick your class representative." Well, that's a little boring, but necessary.

    Immediately everyone started saying they want to be class representative. I didn't, only because I knew the stress would be too much and my depression would claw in the back of my head to tell me I'm not good enough to deserve that position. I really don't want to have to go back to therapy over something like that, so somebody else please take the position.

    "Silence everyone please!" Iida shouted out, "The class representatives duty is to lead others, that's not something just anyone can do." I bet he's going to turn that around to say he's the perfect pick, "You must first have the trust of every student in the classroom. Therefore, the most logical way to fill this position is democratically." I guess I'm wrong. "We will hold an election to close our leader." Maybe I'm not wrong, he may be trying to gain our trust to vote for him by suggesting this method. But to be fair, it is a pretty logical method.