Chapter.29 Secret's Out

"Christina, please say something." I begged.

She looked at me, gave a small smile, then to Evan and walked over to him, looking him right in the face.

"Evan . . . it looks like your going to be a daddy," She smiled.

"Oh my God." Matt and I gasped.

"Seriously?" Evan beamed. He grabbed Christina up in a big hug and they jumped around. Her feelings from this morning had done a one eighty. She was happy to be pregnant and, to my surprise, I was happy too.

For the next few minutes everyone exploded into happiness, talking about everything to do with the baby. Christina was already planning names. And even though we just found out she was pregnant and this was really too soon to plan anything, we kept acting like it was all of our baby.

"I'm just happy graduation is soon so no one has to see me fat. I could not be known as the fat girl at school." Christina laughed and Evan rolled his eyes, smiling at her. I've never seen him happier.

"Oh, shoot. I should get going," Matt muttered to himself. I looked over at him, questioning. He looked like I caught him doing something bad, and looked away.

"Uhm . . ." I was going to walk out with him, but he was at the door before I could move.

"I'll see you guys later! Really busy today! Congrats guys! Love you Nicole!" He yelled as he walked out the door.

"Okay . . . ?" I said. "What the hell was that?"

"I don't know, but I've got to call my dad. I'd rather talk to him on the phone then talk to him in person. My mom will be fine, she had me when she was young and she likes Evan so . . ." Christina shrugged. In the past few months her parents have gotten a divorse. Her mom's been a far away from strict as possible and her dad really never had time for her. I'm sure they wont freak out on her.

"Okay, well I'm going to head home. You guys have fun planning stuff for your baby!" I smiled.

"Hey mom?" I asked as I walked into the house. I heard Muffin barking from the kitchen. "Hi baby," I cooed as I pet her.

"In here honey!"

"Hi," I smiled as I saw her hovering over a planner. She's been obsessed with planning the perfect graduation party for me. It's hard to believe that I'm graduating in a little less then a month. It's more surprising that Matt and I have been dating for almost a year and a half.

"What's up sweetie?" She smiled to me.

"Oh, you will never guess," I sighed.

"Oh, no. Is it something with you and Matt?" She frowned.

"Nope. Christina and Evan."

"What happened?"

"Well, Mrs. Raffi is about to become a grandmother," I smiled.

"Christina's pregnant?" My mom gasped.

"Yeah, but they are both really happy about it," I shrugged. I was a little excited too.

"Well . . . both of their lives will change, but I did always think Christina had a motherly sense about her. I'm sure with the help of Evan and her mom she will be fine."

"Well . . . on the up side, there's a pretty good chance I'll be the god mother." I shrugged and she laughed.

My phone buzzed in my pocket. It was a picture message from Christina.

She sent me a picture off of some gossip site. There were two pictures side by side. One was a picture of me with a pregnancy test and the other was a picture of Matt coming out of a jewelry store. The captions were, 'Nicole's got a bun in the oven and Matt's buying bling.'

Matthew Palmer and girlfriend Nicole Mullaney and knocked up! Nicole was spotted at a local drug store buying a pregnancy test. Although they have been dating a little over a year, they are still seniors in high school! Is Matt trying to get on his baby mama's good side by buying her expensive jewelry? Or is he putting a ring on it?

I mentally sighed. These people were ridiculous. For all I know they could have photo shopped Matt at that jewelry store. I'd have to tell my dad when he got home that it was a lie before he freaked out. For my dad, the only thing worse than me marrying Matt was me pregnant with Matt's baby.

It's been a long day and it's only one in the afternoon. I wonder how the next nine months will go.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hope everyone liked it!

Most people wanted Christina to be pregnant so . . . she's pregnant!!!!