Chapter.11 Prisoner

Chapter.11 Prisoner

"One hundred and four . . . one hundred and five . . . one hundred and six . . . one hundred and sev--"

"Nicole!"

"Ah!" I jumped up from my bed when my mom called from down stairs.

I had been cooped up in my room for three days now. Since my parents came home and found the pictures of me plastered all over the tabloids and my face on all of the latest gossip shows, I've been grounded from now until I turn forty. A way I liked to occupy myself now was to count the clouds in the morning if it were a weekend, or count the stars, or like right now . . . count how many words are on one page of a dictionary. My life has turned into a mental hospital.

Although, I tried to plead my case by telling my parents I didn't do anything with Matt and it was all a misunderstanding, my dad was still furious that I went to a party without telling him and my mom was mad that I didn't tell her about Matt and I sooner.

I asked them how they knew it was me because you really couldn't see my face too well in the pictures and my dad's response was like all father's. 'Your my daughter, I could tell it was you just from the back of your head.'

But most of California wasn't as spectacle as my father was. People still didn't know it was me who was the mystery girl. Except the kids in our school and some teachers I guess. Matt said he wanted me to stay as far away from the press as possible, so he didn't make any announcement to them that we were together. Even if they did print a story about us, people might still not believe it because there are fake relationships in those magazines every week.

"Yeah mom?" I finally asked.

"Dinner!"

"I'll be down in a sec!"

Tonight was a Monday night, the first week day I was grounded. I've been held prisoner from Saturday to today. On the weekends it was torcher. From the second I woke up to the second I placed my head on the pillow, I was bored stiff. But since I had gone to school for the first time today since the party, it was like a break for me. I never thought I would like school so much.

(Flash back to this morning)

"I can't believe your parents' grounded you!" Christina huffed as she drove hastily into the student parking lot.

"Why wouldn't they? My pictures were in a magazine and my face is on the T.V. with a shirtless movie star." I sighed.

"Yeah, well . . ." She thought to herself.

"Didn't you get caught?"

"Nope." She smiled popping the 'p.' "I was smart and didn't hang out with the Hollywood 'It' boy all night." She giggled.

"That's true."

"So? Have you told Matt you got grounded?"

"Yeah I told him the night I did."

"What did he say?"

"He laughed of course." I smiled to myself, remembering how his laugh sounded. "Then he told me it might be a good thing."

"Why?" She threw a strange glace at me.

"Because, since the media is all over us and those pictures . . . it might be a good thing that we weren't spotted together right after it all blew up. He thinks we should let it all die down first before we start getting seen together in public."

"Well, that makes sence."

"Yeah, but it's just hard, you know?"

"Well, I don't know but I can imagine." She laughed.

As we hopped out of the car, Christina got all giddy when she saw Evan and ran over to him. They collided and started making out right there in the parking lot. Usually I'm not one for PDA, public display of affection, but I was a little jealous that I couldn't do that even if I wanted to. If I did, the camera's would be flashing in my face.

I got butterflies in my stomach as I saw the limo pull up in it's usual spot. The man got out of the car and held the door open like usual. Out he stepped, sunglasses intact. The man handed him his bag and as he took it he turned.

Our eyes met and he let go a little smirk of excitement. I felt the blood rush to my face and I gave him a small smile as I began walking to the front door. Just a few more minutes, I thought to myself.

I walked up the steps to the front door of the school as Matt thanked his driver and followed me. Time for my first acting lesson.

"You must think your so cool with your limo." I rolled my eyes.

"Yup and I bet you think I am too." He wagged his brows.

"You stupid Hollywood people." I said, walking into the school.

"Yeah, we rock." He laughed.

I walked to the girls locker room, like planed, and he walked to the boys. As we each got inside we waited for a few minutes for any unwanted press to go away. If they heard us talking and saw us walk in here, maybe they would just leave.

Just a few more seconds . . .

And . . .

I burst threw the door and into the boys locker room. There he was standing there, waiting for me. He smiled and ran to me, pinning me against a locker, making a loud thud.

"Shh!" I giggled.

"Sorry. I couldn't wait." He smiled.

His lips trailed across my neck and his hands were below my hips. In a matter of seconds we were in full on make out. I'd missed him, his arrogance, his smirk, his eyes, his lips . . . I'd missed everything. Now I was really dreading being grounded because I couldn't do this all the time. But I would enjoy now.

Now didn't last as long as I had hoped.

There was banging at the door, Matt had locked it.

"Hey! Anyone in there?"

"We need to get dressed for gym!"

"Hello?"

"Oh my God." I whispered. "I need to get out of here!"

"Wait." He smiled, pulling me back to meet his lips one last time.

"Okay, now I need to go. I'm already grounded, I don't need to get a detention for being in the boys locker room too."

"Okay. I'll see you at lunch. Sit with Evan and Christina and I'll be there." He promised.

"Okay." I smiled, rushing out to the back door.

I flew in the girls room and quickly got dressed, hoping no one saw where I came out of. My heart was still pounding when I was jogging around the gym and still when we were playing tennis. I hoped it never ended.

(End of Flashback)

"So sweetheart, how was your day?" My mom asked as she placed my dinner on the table. My dad was already shoveling the chicken down.

I thought about my day to myself and the butterflies in my stomach returned. I could feel the blush coming to me cheeks, but before I really looked like a tomato, I kept it cool.

I tired to pout and look mad when I spoke, because it was a complete lie.

"Boring. My day was absolutely boring."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the wait! Hoped you liked it!