Chapter.1 Teens are oblivious

"Okay, what about that guy over there? He-llo there." Christina gazed at the tall, muscly guy, splitting hello to make it sound longer.

She had guy issues, I knew that ever since we were ten. Well, that was seven years ago and still no improvement.

"He's okay, but I doubt your dad would let you date him, Chris." I said uninterested, fumbling with my books in my locker.

I knew she could have dated him if she wanted to. I mean, all the guys love her because she's the perfect package. She's pretty, or 'hot' as the guys would say, she's athletic, and she has the best personality. I would know, she's my best friend.

Although, she wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, if you catch my drift.

"It's only one little tattoo Nicole." She mumbled more to herself than to me.

"Whatever you say." I sighed. But she knew her dad would hate him too.

She huffed at me, flipping her long dark brown extensions and crossed her arms.

"Why do you get so mad when I talk about guys?" She insisted.

"Because that's all you ever talk about, well that and gossip." I smirked as she rolled her eyes. She stuck her tongue out at me.

"Teacher alert." I whispered as Mrs. Smith walked down the hall, checking for misbehavior I guessed.

Christina and I both rolled down our jean shorts twice and then pulled up the Cami under our shirts to cover our cleavage. I placed my arm by my side to make sure the shorts were rolled down far enough. Christina did the same.

Freaking school rules! You can't even dress the way your supposed to in hot weather.

"I'm glad you two girls can follow the rules." Mrs. Smith smiled, her blue eye shadow wrinkling. "One more roll Miss Raffi and you should be good." She nodded in Christina's direction. I tried to keep in my laughter as Chris rolled down the last of her shorts in disgust.

"Your shorts seem to be alright Miss Mullaney. At least today they do." She nodded sternly.

"We don't go to catholic school, you know." She snapped as the teacher walked away. "It's not a sin to show skin above your knee." She said rolling her shorts back up and pulling her Cami down. I did the same.

Some people thought that Christina and I could pass for sisters. We both had the same dark brown, long hair, but mine wasn't fake. We were both fairly tan, but her's was from spending hours in a tanning bed, and we both had the same Hazel eyes, only Christina sometimes wore brown contacts.

And that was why guys would prefer her to me.

She tries harder.

But then again, what girl didn't have fake something in a high school in California?

Not to toot my own horn, but I'm not bad looking. And guys do ask me out sometimes, just not as much as they do Christina.

"Hey, Christina? Are you busy tomorrow?" I asked, closing my locker and stuffing the books in my bag slung over my shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm going shopping tomorrow, but can you come?! I need to know what outfit to buy so I can look good on Monday!" She cheered excitedly, jumping up on her toes.

"Why? What's Monday?" I asked. I had no idea what she was talking about.

"Duh! Monday! The day that MATTHEW PALMER, the famous and extremely hot actor is transferring here!" She screeched, clutching her books tight to her chest. The students walking by were staring at her.

"Shh! Chris, people are staring at you!" I shushed her. "And I don't care who he is. He's just a normal guy, coming to a normal school." I rolled my eyes. I never really understood why girls were infatuated with actors.

Teens must be oblivious to the fact that actors are not the same as the characters they play on T.V.

"Nicole! You must be at least a little excited about this!" Christina gushed.

"No, not really. You don't even know him, how can you get excited about a guy you never met?"

"You either! You never met him! How can you judge him if YOU never met him?" She smirked.

"Okay, it's a moot point." I smiled, trying to change the subject.

"What's a moot point?"

"Oh god, never mind." I giggled. "Where going to be late for class. Come on." I sighed, tugging on her arm.

Truth is, I was a little excited to have a celebrity in our school. And he must not be all that bad if he wants to take a break from movies and T.V. for a year and come to a normal school. Well, as normal as a school could be in California. Sometimes it's like a fashion show here with the girls.

Well, Mr. Matthew Palmer, I'll see you on Monday . . . if I can get past the drooling girls.

--------------------------------------------------------

Okay! That's the first chapter!

Comments and Votes are much appreciated!