Preface

Preface.

The many thoughts that were running threw my head after the first time speaking with him were not the thoughts I would have expected.

I would have thought I would be happy right now, to have met him, but no . . . I wasn't. I was actually the complete opposite of happy. I was infuriated to have met him. He was a tyrant, foolish, selfish, and in plain English . . . a bastard.

His stupid smirking lips and his green piecing eyes, they made me want to vomit. He was a complete ass! There was no way on planet Earth that I would ever fall for him. I couldn't actually believe that I had a crush on him, but that was before actually getting to meet him.

I wish he never walked over here. He just waisted ten minutes of my life. Ten minutes I would never get back. Thanks to him I will die ten minutes sooner, all because I had to talk to his stupid, arrogant face.

If he could have any girl in this whole school like he said, then why would he want to bother me with his lame attempts to get me to drool over him like everyone else. If he could get any girl than he would have no problem finding a different girl to talk to. Because there was no way to have me be like the other girls.

I could not and would not become infatuated by HIM.

The 'celebrity.'