Chapter.17 Party hard

Chapter.17 Party Hard

"How is he?" I asked, horse from crying for hours.

Christina had just gotten in the car, done with school, a sad look on her face. She didn't seem surprised to see me.

"Matt's arm is a little bruised and Evan's eye is swollen. But all in all not too bad . . . Mr. Lynch got out there before any real damage." She sighed. Then she broke down, sobbing on my shoulder and I returned the sobs on her's.

We sat there for a good twenty minutes before the lot was empty. Then she whiped off the remaning tears on my face and straightened up, putting the key in the ignition and driving out, the football feild far behind us.

"Cheer up Charlie, we have a party to go to." Christina suddenly seemed excited.

"You seriously want to go to a party?"

"There's no better time to party then when you feel like absolute crap." She smiled, pulling into her house. "My parents are going to be out for the whole week. My mom has some sick relative out in nowhere land and my dad went with her so we got the house to ourselves!"

She ran up the steps and then into her house up to her room. As soon as she reached the closet she started pulling out different dresses, all very short and tight.

"First we are going down stairs to eat because I am starving then we are taking showers and getting dressed . . . you know the usual?" She shrugged. "Then at eight we are out of here."

"Don't tell me Evan is still having a party after that whole thing?"

"No! He's still on probation with his parents from the last party." She laughed. "No, we are going to Selina Cook's party. She's in our history class and she invited us today, well she asked me to tell you because SOMEONE ditched!" She giggled.

I, on the other hand, could not believe she was this upbeat. "Will Evan and Matt be there?"

"Of course. They both probably want to show off their injuries." She laughed. "Don't worry too much Nic. You'll have fun." She smiled, heading down the stairs and the smell of popcorn filled the air. I followed her down, too hungry to really think.

It was seven thirty and I was showered, dressed, and just finished my makeup while Christina was fixing her hair. We both went with a more formal wear tonight. Chris had a tight gray strapless dress with small ruffles all over. You could tell she was dressing to impress Evan.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't usually do this, but I was on the website for Forever 21, looking at dresses andI found one that fit my description perfectly for Christina's dress! Here it is... http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=dress_club&ProductID=2087533828&VariantID=

Copy and paste it if you want to look at it or buy it and pretend you are Christina Raffi :)

And here is Nicole's dress... http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=dress_evening_cocktail&ProductID=2087533800&VariantID=

Same with Christina's, copy and paste or buy if you really want to :) Walk around like Nicole Mullaney and try to suduce your own Matthew Palmer ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The dress she let me borrow was sexy and sleek and I loved it. It was also strapless with gold around the bust and brown ruffles at the bottom. It was to die for. I wore my hair straight with waves at the bottom and Chris wore her's curled. She found us each a pair of strappy heels and we were good to go.