Chapter.15 Story

Chapter.15 Story

"Is there anything you wanted to say honey?" The man asked Stephanie.

"Yes! I would like to say thank you to my new friend Nicole Mullaney! Thank you Nicole!" The camera zoomed into Stephanie waving and blowing kisses to the camera and then Matt turned it off.

"So? What did you think?" He winked.

I smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "I think that, that was the sweetest thing you have ever done! Do you know how much more that little girl loves you now?"

"No, but I know how much more she loves you." He smiled.

"Yeah right. I'm not famous. She wont like me." I rolled my eyes.

"Nic, just because your not famous doesn't mean your not just as important to that girl than I am. You did the good thing here. I just made it public."

I looked at him, his face was all red, he was embarrassed because he did a sweet thing. "You know, sometimes I just love you?" I laughed.

"Really? Only sometimes?" He pretended to pout.

"Yup." I laughed, getting off the couch. "I'm making more popcorn. You want butter?"

"Is that even a question?"

"Guess that means yes." He laughed at me and flipped thew the stations.

"Your TV. sucks." He chuckled.

"We can't all have plasma flat screens." I mumbled t myself, retrieving the popped bag of popcorn from the microwave. He didn't hear me.

"Aw! Yeah!" He cheered.

"What?" I asked walking back into the room.

"Rocky's on." He gleamed.

"Not anymore." I said taking the remote from him and switching it.

"Hey! I bet you don't even know what that movie's about." He smirked.

"Oh yeah? Try me." I insisted, a sneaky look on my face.

"Okay. What is his wife's name?"

"Easy. Adrian. Next." I smirked when his mouth opened a little. He quickly recovered.

"Who was the actor who played Rocky?"

"Sylvester Stallone." I giggled, popping a piece of popcorn in my mouth.

"What's one of the most famous lines from the movie?" He asked, anticipating my answer.

"Yo Adrian!" I imitated the voice and laughed when he shoved me down on the couch and layed on top of me.

"If you know all of that then you must have watchd it before!" He accused, laughing and then kissing my neck.

"Exactly. I've seen it like, eight times. When ever it's on my dad watches it. I'd rather not watch it again, thank you very much." I giggled, kissing him back.

"Okay then," He sighed, catching his breath after breaking away from the kiss. "What would the princess like to watch?" He teased.

"I am not a princess." I folded my arms across my chest when I sat up.

"Oh yeah, I forgot princesses don't get popcorn in their hair." He laughed, pulling a crushed popcorn from my hair. He knocked the bowl over when he tackled me.

"I don't know what to watch."

"What's your favorite movie?"

"Your going to laugh." I blushed.