Chapter.7 Sorry

Sorry for the long wait! I wont bore you with my excuses so here it is.

Chapter.7 Sorry

"I . . . I . . . I, um . . ." I didn't know what to say or even think at that point. He waited for me to say something, smiling at me because he thought he caught me. But I had a few tricks up my sleeve. My first idea would have been to say we were late for class, but he didn't care. My only other idea was to tell him what I thought later, but I would still have to tell him.

"Nicole!" Evan yelled to me, running from the doubled doors and out to the courtyard. This was my chance to escape! Thank God for Evan.

"Yeah?" I asked, a slight smirk on my face.

"I am so sorry! I can't believe I screamed at you in front of everyone without even hearing what you had to say. I talked to Christina and she told me what was really going on. I can't tell you how sorry I am, Nic." He sighed. I almost forgot about that already.

"Oh, it's okay Evan, really." I smirked, glancing at Matthew who was also smirking at me. He knew I just wanted to get out of the whole thing.

"Seriously? Were're cool?" He snapped his head up.

"Oh, yeah. Oh course." I tried to hide a laugh as Evan rammed into me, giving me a hug.

"Oh, hey Matt. Sorry about this. You can go back to what you were saying." Evan smiled to me as in saying 'what are you two up to?' I just shook my head.

"Oh Evan, I'll just go back to class with you. I wouldn't want to be late." I flashed a smile in Matthew's direction and he chuckled.

"Okay. Oh and guys? Here." He reached into his back pocket and pulled out two white envelopes. He handed Matthew and I one. The writing on the front said our names and when I opened it there was directions to Evan's house, a time and the description for a party.

"A party? Where are your parent's going to be this time Evan?" I asked, laughing. When ever Evan has parties it's because his parents are out on some long trip. Evan has a lot of money and his house is the perfect party place. His parents arn't the brightest people either so they think it's okay to leave a teenager alone on a Saturday night. Most of their money is inherited if you catch my drift.

"Their taking a trip to Texas?" He shook his head laughing. "I don't no, my dad wants to go to some fried food convention."

Matthew and I joined him in laughter.

"Okay . . . so Saturday? You guys can make it you think?"

"I'll be there." Matthew said proudly. I rolled my eyes.

"Nic? Will your parents let you?" Evan asked kindly.

"Probably not, but I'll make something up." I shrugged and I saw Matthew look at me surprised. He thought I was some kind of goodie goodie.

"Okay. See you guys then." Evan smiled and walked back in the school just as the bell rang. I ran to catch up with him and I could have swore I saw Matthew laughing behind me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry it was really short, but I didn't want to give too much away for the next chapter. I'll have it posted this week.