Chapter.10 Nobody's second

My head was pounding, my stomach was turning and flipping in ways that I didn\'t even know could happen. I groaned as I fluttered my eye lashes a few times before seeing the bright light from the peek of the window. My eyes shot open . . . bad idea. I was blinded by the light coming from the window . . . the sun. I I flung my arm over my eyes and squeezed them closed.

Oh yeah this was defiantly a hangover.

After a few tries of blinking and attempting to open my eyes, I finally got them to stay open and look around. First I looked down to myself and saw that I was only wearing a baggy grey T shirt and my PINK booty shorts. My shirt from last night was on the floor in a ball along with my shorts.

I propped myself up on my arm and looked around. The room was big and bright with huge windows, which was where the sun was shinning on me from.

\"What the hell . . .\" I whispered to myself. This was not my room. This wasn\'t Christina\'s room either so I didn\'t sleep over her house. Where was I?

I was about to get out of the big white bed I was in when all of a sudden, I was thrown off roughly and fell right on my butt on the floor, landing with a loud thud.

\"Hey!\" I automatically grunted.

I heard shuffling on the bed from under the sheets and then a face popped up, leaning over the bed side. Matt.

\"Oh . . .\" He laughed. \"Sorry Nicole, I move a lot in my sleep.\" He smiled, still chuckling to himself.

Then it all came back to me. The party . . . getting drunk . . . the kiss . . . me getting sick . . . Matt taking care of me.

\"Oh. My. God.\" I whispered in disbelief. Why did I act like such a stupid slut last night?! That is not me.

\"Nicole, don\'t freak out, okay?\" He sighed, sitting on the edge of the bed and getting up, his bare chest showed off his six pack and he was in only his boxers . . . God he looked sexy.

\"Don\'t freak out?! How can I NOT freak out?!\"

\"Shhh! Christina and Evan are still asleep.\"

\"What?!\" I sprung up off the floor and ran out the door, and down the hall to Evan\'s room. I flung open the door, but the bed was made and no one was there.

\"I have to go . . .\" I said more to myself, but Matt heard.

\"Why? Nicole you didn't do anything wrong. So what, you got drunk? It\'s not like we had sex . . .\" He shrugged.

I just looked at him and glared. I ran back into the room I slept in, gathered my clothes and ran down to the kitchen that was surprisingly not filled with trash. There I saw Evan making breakfast and Christina sitting at the island with a plate.

\"Wait! Nicole!\" Matt yelled coming down the stairs after me. He stopped too when he saw them.

\"Hey guys.\" Evan smirked, looking at my bare legs and T shirt. He wagged his eye brows when he saw Matt shirtless.

\"Shut up Evan." I snapped.

He held his hands up in a defencive pose and went back to making the food.

\"So . . .\" Christina smiled. \"Are you guys . . . together?\"

I blushed and looked at Matt the same time he smiled and looked at me.

\"No.\"

\"Yes.\"

We said at the same time. He looked questioning at me.