Chapter.26 Good to Bad

"No, no, let me see," Matt said, grabbing my new white iphone from me. I play shoved him and he smiled, holding the phone out to take a picture of the both of us.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Taking a picture, I thought you'd be used to this. People taking your picture?" He smirked.

"Well, it isn't something you really get used to," I rolled my eyes as some random person snapped a picture of us as we walked by.

"Smile," Matt laughed, holding the phone out and snapping the picture. He looked at it for a second and then gave it back to me. "See?" He smiled, pointing at the new background of the two of us.

"Aw! Cute!" I laughed and he smiled at me.

"Now you can always think of me when you look at your phone," He joked, sounding all dramatic.

"Oh, your so cute," I squeaked, laughing and pinching his cheeks. He chuckled and pushed me off, grabbing me around the waist.

Matt had taken me to get my iphone synced up and working. He downloaded all the apps that he thought I would like, he took pictures of himself and funny pictures of me when I wasn't looking, and then added his number with many, many hearts at the end.

"You hungry?" I asked.

He smiled wide and his eyes lit up. "Always," He said like it was obvious.

"Good, me too." I said. "Pizza and potato skins?" I winked.

"It's like you read my mind." He smirked and kissed me passionately for a while.

"Wow, I should talk about food more often," I smiled after the kiss.

"Yeah, that, or you could just ask me to kiss you more," He wagged his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes and stopped at my car. I just looked at him as he stood there smiling at me.

"Are you getting in the car or are you walking back to my house?" I asked him and he laughed.

"I asked my driver to drop off my new car so I could take it to get new rims put on them. I'll meet you back at the house?"

"Sure, I'll be waiting with the pizza and potato skins," I smiled.

"Good two of my favorite things. You and food." He smiled, hugging me.

"I hope I come before the food," I winked.

"Of course," He smiled.

"Alright, I'll see you at the house," I said kissing him and then ducking into the car. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back out to kiss me again. "Matt!" I laughed. "Not here, at home, okay?"

"Meet you there," He winked and got into his car.

We both backed out at the same time, our cars next to each other. I shook my head, smiling at him and waved my hand to tell him to go ahead of me. He smiled and thanked me. As he pulled out around the corner, a truck blew through a stop light, zipping around the corner and almost hitting Matt, but he swerved and hit a tree across the street.

Horns were honking and people were yelling . . . until they saw the outcome of the accident.

My first reaction was to just sit there and wait for Matt to get out of the car and start screaming about the second car he got totaled. But when I sat there and waited a minutes . . . two minutes . . . three . . . I started to panic.

"Come on Matt, come one. Get out of the car. Please baby, please get out of the car. Please . . . please . . . please . . ." I begged, felling my eyes tear up.