15 Passing Away

POV Jack

She was wide awake when I got back from the hospital. One week is all that I have left. As a kid I thought that it would be cool to know your date of death so you could live full until that. Well, now I know that it isn't.

"Morning Queen," I whispered to her ear as I saw her folding her clothes back inside the closet. She shot up immediately and I chuckled slightly.

One.

Two.

Three.

"DID YOU DO THIS MESS!" She shouted and glares at me. "Why can't I remember how I got home! ANSWER!" She screamed and I closed my eyes for a brief moment.

"Someone woke up the wrong side of the bed," I smiled to her warmly as I examined her face. Her eyes were furious and her hair was in messy French braid. She's only one who sees me. I don't want to be alone.

"Explain," she cried suddenly and fell to floor. I kneel down next to her.

"Touch your head,"I told her and she did so. She winced a bit and I nodded my head.

"You got hit by a log in that fire, you passed out," I whispered.

Her cheeks turn red and she turns her head away,"B-but how am I here then? Who carried me?"

I shook my head. "Umm.. I went inside you," I laughed nervously and ruffled my hair.

Her jaw dropped open and she is gasping."You went INSIDE of me!" She screamed in panic and I fell down.

She is panting and having a panic attack, "Oh god, I don't want any weird spirit babies." She whispered and swayed herself.

"HOLD UP!" I shouted. "You're not getting any baby from me! I highly doubt that it would even be possible!" I said while my body was shaking because I was nervous.

She glanced at me quickly and bit her lower lip, "Really?" She whispered.

"Yeah. Really," I mumbled and look away.

"That's a relief," she sighed but then her face turned red.

"So.. what exactly you were doing with my body?" She questioned and I see her arms wrapping around her. Like I'm about to do something inappropriate. My eyes wander on her figure and I turn red, quickly I clear my throat.

"N-nothing much," I said and rubbed my neck. She narrowed her eyebrows and hummed.

"I got you out okay! Uhh..and got you to bed and did you something to eat," I whispered.

"You got me into bed?" She gasped and I nodded my head.

"GET OUT! GET OUT RIGHT NOW!" She screamed and threw me with her shirt that was laying on the floor. I touched my chest after the shirt flew through me.

"Elsa, I .." I whispered but she cursed me.

"I hate you! GO AWAY! You're ruining everything!" She cried and I slowly stood up.

"Fine," I said quietly as I turned around.

I guess that I'm alone after all. Until the day I die.

POV Elsa

It has been a week now almost from the last time when he bothered me. Now I'm finally left alone by that annoying spirit. I mean maybe he realized that I don't want him to be messing up my life?

I'm putting on eye liner at the bathroom. Soon Jim would pick me up for our date and I'm getting myself ready. I lean forward and I wipe the mirror clean, it got a bit foggy because I let some hot water ran down from the tab.