32 Hate is Poisonate

POV Hiro

Yesterday I invited everyone at my place. We've never gathered together as a group of friends. So everyone from my team will arrive here in twenty minutes. I hope. Because Elsa was kinda reluctant of coming here.

"Okay, here are the snacks, all ready for hungry eaters! Uh.. I wonder if I have enough," I mumbled as I look at the things I got. Some chips, popcorn, candy, baby carrots and lots of other stuff! And tacos. However Punzie will come and she eats like a bear before hibernation. Well she's pregnant so she kinda eats for two.

I placed some pillows on my floor so everyone would be comfortable. Then the doorbell rang and I run to open it up.

"Hey Hiccs!" I grinned as I saw him standing there on the doorway. I stepped from his way and I let him walk in. Then I heard someone running up the stairs and I see fiery red hair at first. Merida had arrived.

"Am I late?" Merida was panting and I shook my head.

"You two are the first to arrive," I chuckled and pointed them to go in and then I said that they could be just like in their own home. They started walking around in my small apartment and just when I was closing the door it got jammed.

I look down and I see a sneaker sticking in and when I opened up the door I saw Jack.

"Are you just gonna shut the door in front of me?" Jack laughed and smiled slyly.

"Nah just come in and be --," I started but then I froze. Behind him was Elsa. "Heyy Elsa! Nice that you showed up," I smirked.

"Thank you for inviting me," she smiled faintly. They both started taking off their jacket's, Jack offered Elsa his help but she refused.

"Sorry guys! I'm late!" Punzie squealed from the corridor and I again open the door wide.

"These - stairs- almost -- killed - me," Punzie said while gasping for air.

"Oh c'mon Punzie! You're only 4,5 months pregnant! Some stairs won't kill ya!" Merida groaned from my living room.

"You try to do - it - ngh-with full stomach! I just ate," Punzie grunted and stops to catch her breath.

"Oh, I had some snacks but if you're already full we can wait for --," I started.

"SNACKS! I'm hungry again," Punzie cheered and pushed me aside while going in. I just laughed a bit to her actions. Everyone was already sitting on the floor.

"I was thinking that we could play a game at first?" I said while trying to break the silence.

"So let's play the game of truth and dares. Punz starts," Hiccup cheered.

We all sat on my living room floor. Punzie was on my left and Hiccup on my right. Hiccup's right was Merida and on the floor next to Punzie was Elsa and next to her was Jack. Elsa was kind of awkward looking when Jack was sitting quite close to her, his back was against her left leg while her right leg touched his bended right leg.

"Jack!" Punzie asked.

"Dare," Jack grinned.

"Kiss your best friend," Punzie laughed.

Jack sighed and glanced at horrified Hiccup. Merida and I held Hiccup still while Jack pecked a kiss on his cheek. Then he wiped his tongue to his sleeve and drank some water before returning.

"Great your turn to ask!" Punzie laughed.

Then Jack asked Hiccup the question. He chose truth.

"Your most embarrassing moment," Jack smiled mischievously.