Prologue

POV Tadashi (A/N: Weren't expecting this, huh? *wiggles eyebrows*)

I stuffed my pants legs to my yellow black boots that were next to my bed. Carefully I folded the pants in a way that it would be easy to just jump inside when the siren starts to yell. It's the night shift of our team at fire station 313.

After being satisfied to the way how my equipment are placed I go to our break room. I smiled when I saw Jack playing his normal act of being reckless and a bit carefree. Hiro, my little brother, is hearing Jack's over done stories of the fires we've been together. Hiro is new at our station.

"Stop that nonsense Jack," I smiled slyly as I took my coffee mug and filled it. I went to sit around the table with the rest of them. "I'm your boss, remember," Jack smirked and I rolled my eyes. I grabbed Hiro to my arm and messed up his black overgrown hair. "Be careful or you will burn your too long hair!" I teased Hiro.

"It's not that long," Jack sighed. "Look who's talking," I glared at him and Jack showed his tongue, messing his white hair that was longer than Hiro's. Jack pretended to be hurt, pouting his face. It made me laugh.

"You guys fighting again?" Rapunzel giggled when she joined us. She had a shizzling hot cup of tea between her hands. She sat across the table and lifter her eyebrow. "Whoa! Don't think that I was with them! I'm innocent!" Hiccup laughed as he came to room, still drying up his hair after taking a shower.

"You're too scared guy to be having guys jokes," Merida said and poked Hiccups back. "Hey!" Hiccup gasped. Hiro glanced at me shyly and I nodded to him. This is his first shift as a firefighter.

"These guys are okay Hiro, just a little crazy. I've told you about them, right?" I smiled and Hiro nodded his head. "Yeah and it seems like you weren't joking!" Hiro laughed.

"He truly speaks," Merida teased Hiro who eyeballed at her quickly. "Okay everyone, finish your snacks and go to bed before alarm comes. Then we won't have the chance to have a decent night sleep," Jack laughed and started eating his energy bar.

"Those things are unhealthy," Rapunzel pointed her fork towards Jack's bar. Jack winked his eye, "Punz. I feel just fine without eating salad every evening for a snack like you do." Punz groaned and finished her salad.

"Good night guys!" Punzie waved her hand and runs to sleeping area. "Night!" Hiro shouted after her shyly. "She's taken kid," Merida slammed her arm around Hiro.

"Okay," Hiro said and spread every letter while saying it. Hiccup glanced at me quickly and I grinned back. "Yup, she's with Flynn," Jack said in his usual bored way.

"WITH EUGENE!" Me, Merida and Hiccup said in unison. It caused Hiro to laugh vigorously. "Yeah, anyway. To sleep!" Jack ordered and stood up. He was wearing his uniform already, he wants to be the fastest when the alarm sounds. He has his firefighting suit on almost 24/7 which means that he is always ready. Except when he is in his shower or forced to take a day off, then he will use his other favorite clothes. Blue hoodie and brown pants.

Soon after I drifted to sleep I heard a muffled ringing sound that got louder and louder while I was waking up. "Wakey wakey!" Jack was shouting to everyone as he grabbed his white chief helmet from a chair that was in the end of his bed.

We all jumped to our pants, pulling them up. "C'mon Hiro!" I yelled to him as he was slowest of us all. "Yeah! It's not as easy as it seems!" Hiro shouted in panic.

"Just relax kiddo," Jack laughed and slapped Hiro's back as he runs past him. Jack is first at the pole and he slides down. Merida follows him shortly and when she's down she grabbed her jacket from hanging on a nail.