43 Long Story

POV Kristoff

Once I had thrown Hans to my police cars back seat I drove to pick up Anna. She was the only one who knew this bastard the best. She is the only one to show so much hate towards this bastard who is just a cocky coward.

Anna was like a storm when she sat next to me. She shot sparks to back seat through the rear mirror while I drove us to distant alley. This time we need to know where his accomplices are and fast before there's more trouble. Even I feel still weak after the poison taking effect on me, gladly Punzie was around and could help everyone.

"This one seems good," I said when I opened up the driver's door.

"Good? Hah, you're nowhere near my comrades," Hans laughed.

"Yeah it does," Anna growled and glared at Hans who stared at her with hate.

I go to back door and then I dragged Hans out. I threw him to ground and I was blocking his escape and he can't get far with those cuffs on him.

"Let me handle him," Anna hissed and stood in front of Hans. She crossed her arms and glared down.

"So where are they?" Anna spat out.

"Not telling you bitch," Hans grinned. Then Anna kicked his shoulder and my mouth hang open.

"And you're not seeing this," Anna turns around to stare at me. I shook my head and lifted my hands up.

"Nope, not seeing anything," I laughed nervously as I go inside the truck.

I look at the rear mirror. Hans is putting a fight with his will against hers. However Anna is putting her whole hate against him. Then she punched him couple times.

"WAIT! NO MORE! I give up," Hans shouted loudly and Anna kneels down. Blood is running out from Hans's mouth and he is telling Anna something.

I go and get Hans and I pull up his beaten body.

"What he told you?" I insisted to know. Anna showed me the paper and I nod my head.

"Better get going then. These asshole will be caught. Call to police station and give that info to them. Ask them to watch at traffic cameras around the first fire locations. They are the arsonists," I said when I threw Hans to back seat again. Then I closed the door while Anna called the station.

Soon we got the location and we began driving there. It wasn't that far away and it could be a false lead but we need to try it out. And if it is empty, then we might find a new lead.

POV Jack

He dragged me out from the fire. It was creepy how he just stood there in the middle of the smoke and the flames that were taking over downstairs. Then he surprised me, I couldn't move as fast with my equipment as he could without anything. He just had an oxygen bottle, no fireproof clothing. First he knocked me down, then tied me up and when I got back to my senses I found myself inside a van.

"Why are you doing this," I groaned and I pushed myself to sit with help of my shoulder. He began grinning, he had quite gray skin, pointy chin and black spiky hair. However his yellow eyes were horrible sight.

"Because I hate each and every one of you," he chuckled and kicked me back to lay on floor.

"We did nothing to you. Let me go, there are fires roaming that need to be put down," I insisted and I tried to get up again. The ropes were rubbing my wrists and he pushed me back down.

"Listen, brat. We need no workers to work for the 'good' of people. Because you all are useless, god do I wish that I would've succeeded on killing you and that girl before," he mumbled and turns his back at me.