19 Modern Snow White

A/N: There's a lot of lyrics in this chap. (*)=end and start of song mentioned once I write you the lyrics.

Anna: Snow White

Hans: Prince

Kristoff: Hit man

??: Evilia (Evil Queen)

Naveen: Magi Mirror (Magic Mirror)

POV Anna (Snow White)

I finished dressing myself. Now it's the last rehearsal since tonight the whole theatre will be crowded when we act for the first time for audience. Elsa will be at the audience too.

Quickly I ran to behind the stage and I got myself ready. I'm the first one to appear on the set.

Music started playing and I go at the stage. I go to my knees and then I start to sing.

(* Nightwish - Swanheart)

"All those beautiful people
I want to have them
I want to have them all
All those porcelain models
If only I could make them fall

Be my heart a well of love
Flowing free so far above

A wintry eve
Once upon a tale
An Ugly Duckling
Lost in a verse
Of a sparrows carol
Dreaming the stars

Be my heart a well of love
Flowing free so far above

In my world
Love is for poets
Never the famous balcony scene
Just a dying faith
On the heaven's gate

Crystal pond awaits the lorn
Tonight another morn for the lonely one is born"

(*)

I walk to my dressing mirror and I look at my reflection. The rugs that I wear as clothes, letting my eyes tear up. Then I turn around sharply, looking at the empty audience seats. Ariel is standing and supervising.

"Dad, I miss you," I cried and wiped my tears. "Why did you have to die? Why would you leave me?" I said while walking around the stage.

"Snow White!" I heard a voice chirping and then my stepmother stepped on stage. She paced around the small room setting that was my bedroom.

"Yes mother," I said and curtsied her.

"Call me Evilia," she said and watched me down her nose with disgust.

"Evilia," I curtsied again.

"You need to clean up the place. It's dirty," she snapped and I nodded my head.

Then the scene shifted and I left the scene by taking my cleaning mop and humming a tone.

Now I watch from behind the stage how Evilia's performance starts.

Her setting is now up and the curtains rose again.

Evilia walks to a man, her secretary. "Magi Mirror, who is the fairest of all women?" She laughed and sat behind her desk. Magi moved restlessly.

"I'm sorry but Snow White is. The newspapers have noticed her beauty and now she's adult. It's her 18th birthday and people are waiting her to get into attending events," Magi mumbled and Evilia started gasping.

"That wench! No way!" Evilia screamed.

"Red lips as the rose, hair as black as ebony and skin as white as snow. She's beautiful in the eyes of people," Magi explained.