12 Modern Fairy Tale

POV Punzie

"Mum! I'm going out!" I shouted as I run outside. My hair had finally grown a bit and now I could wear my brown hair in a braid.

"Have fun with Eugene!" Mother shouted to me as I left from the door. Quickly I run to Eugene's car and I jump to front seat next to him.

"Wow, miss is on a rush," Eugene laughed and I bit my lower lip.

"Of course when it's about meeting my cuddliest Fitzherbert ever," I laughed and pinched his cheek. He pretended to pout and I giggled.

He drove us at a lake side. "What do you have on mind?" I asked when I got out from the car. "Something little," he winked his eye and I see a path on the snow. He had lid candles that were leading us to a alcove.

"Aww.. so sweet," I chuckled and kissed his cheek when he took my hand. I lift the collar of my jacket up and he laughed. He pulled out a woolen hat from his pocket which he put on my head.

"Tonight we're going to enjoy our dinner outside.

"It's winter and cold," I whined.

"I promise that you'll love it," he smirked and I rolled my eye.

As we got to the alcove I see that he had decorated it with many lights. I sighed from awe and he seemed pleased to my reaction.

"This is fantastic!" I said aloud as he pulled a chair from beneath a round table. He had set the table beforehand and there was some heat box on alcoves floor.

I sat on a lamb's fur that he had put on the chair and then he wrapped a blanket around my shoulders.

"So tonight we're having some filet mignons with red wine sauce and baked potatoes. For entré we're having some walnut salad with honey vinegar sauce. And for dessert a warm chocolate souffle which will be delivered here after finishing the main course," Eugene said as he placed the salad in front of me.

I smile to him as we start to eat. "Wow. I never thought that I would like eating out at January," I grinned and he smiled warmly.

"I know but you love surprises, huh?" Eugene chuckled and my cheeks warmed up. He looks so handsome in this light, well he looks handsome always. He has a short brown hair and eyes, little beard on his chin. He is slender and muscular.

"I do," I whispered as we continued eating.

"How have your meetings gone?" I asked from him and he laughed. He does some business and travels a lot.

"Really well. I had a big sale last week," Eugene smiles and then he narrows his eyebrows.

Eugene sighed and I knew what he was about to ask. "How about your chief? Is he still in coma?" Eugene said and touched my hand.

"Yes he is," I said sadly.

"I'm really sorry. He was a nice person," Eugene smiles and rubbed my hand.

"Yeah but let's not let it ruin our date?" I tried to sound brave and then Eugene smiled as he got us our main courses.

"What will we do after the dinner?" I asked as we were waiting for our desserts.

"We're going to movies of course," Eugene grinned and then winked his eye. "After that we're going to dance a little at one great club," he chuckled.

"You mean Tiana's?" I squealed in excitement.

Eugene nodded his head and smiled, "Yup. Indeed in Tiana's Club."

I laughed a bit, "This is the best date ever!"