27 Remember?

POV Elsa

Anna is staring at me, tapping her foot on the floor and keeping her hands crossed. "Elsa, you sure that you have a place to stay?"

"Yes I do. I can't be hanging around in your apartment anymore," I smiled as I threw my bag over shoulder. I had been here for one week already. I left from Frost's apartment when he moved back. Yeah, they actually let him out of the hospital.

"Well, you'll be seeing me on Easter? Then I'm not so busy practicing for the summer play," Anna smiled and gave me a hug.

"Sure thing but I need to go to work already," I chuckled.

When I got into the fire station I heard some screaming and yelling. It was odd and once I got into the doorway which we use for the fire truck I peeked in.

I started coughing and spitting out of water since I got hosed. My body was dripping wet and I started gasping, the cold water had been sprayed straight into my face.

"Haha! Sorry!" Merida laughed behind of me and when I looked out for who the guilty was I saw Frost. He was whistling, hiding the hose that we use to wash the fire truck.

Then Frost rubbed his neck, flashing me that adorable smile of his. "Umm... sorry about that, Merida hosed me so I tried to avenge it. And...she ran behind of you," Frost mumbled and I stare at him. My jaw almost dropped. He was wearing a red hoodie, bright red like the fire truck. It was sticking against his chest.

"Shouldn't she be angry?" I heard Hiro whispering to Punzie. They were at the locker room door.

"Okay," I sighed and I walked past them all. He had been working for couple days already. Well, at least doing some minor things at the station since we got no emergencies that would need everyone, in our area.

"Okay?" Fros'ts voice raised. "Seriously, this is the first time that I don't get trouble with something," Frost laughed and I tried to ignore him. Torturing him, snapping something back. The mere idea of it was painful for me since it had become our thing, sort of. Now our thing was gone as well as he was. He might be here but he doesn't remember anything.

I went straight to sleeping room to change something dry on me. Just when I got my jacket off I heard someone clearing their throat. I turn around quickly.

"So I have this weird obsession over ice cream, I just need to eat it. Tons of it. I brought some here to work for everyone and thought that you want some too and - OH GOD!"

It was Frost. I watch as he managed to slam an ice cream cone straight into his eye. Then he started cursing and he handed me the other cone from his hand.

"No thank you," I sighed and turned around.

"F-fine," he mumbled and I see him walking out. It was weird.

Then I turned myself back around and I stare myself from the mirror. My cheeks heat up. Why did I choose a white t-shirt today? He had seen... seen.. through the wet shirt. Quickly I changed the shirt and in silence I went back downstairs.

I see how Frost is sitting on a chair while Punzie is cleaning his face up. "Ouch!" Frost groaned.

"That's what you get from stuffing ice cream into your eyes anyway," Punzie sighed and Frost started laughing which made Punzie slap his chest.

My eyes met his and I see how he looks at me with puzzled expression but he smiled faintly. I turn myself around and go to coffee room. Facing him at the moment isn't an option.

Suddenly alarm started ringing and we all rush at the fire truck.

I bumped into him, Frost looks at me curiously and then I realize. He's the chief, not me.