25 Movies are Heart Crushing

POV Hiro

"So you do some sort of ice magic?" I'm staring at Elsa. She's sitting on the couch on the opposite side. She nodded her head slowly and tucked her hair behind her ear.

"That'sway too cool!" I laughed and she gave me a faint smile.

"Yeah, maybe it is," she said quietly.

"Umm.. why wouldn't it be?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Because it could hurt someone," Elsa sighed and she was turning the tea cup in her hands. She blew on it and it cooled down immediately.

"Wow, seriously you just cooled off the drink just like that! HOW COULDN'T IT BE AWESOME!" I grinned and then I gave her my cup. She rolled her eyes and cooled it down too.

"Thanks. Mind if I call you Ice? I mean we all have our nicknames," I winked my eye and she sighed, nodding her head.

"So this will be a secret between you and me?" Elsa whispered insecurely.

"Sure if that's what you want.. and I can tell you my secret," I smiled to her as she took a sip of her tea.

It felt really amusing when she started gasping right after seeing Baymax.

"What is that thing?" Elsa whispered and then looked at me.

"A new type of firefighting robot. Tadashi, my brother, created it before his death.. which is what I need to speak with you," I sighed and I took support from my hand.

"I think that Tadashi's death wasn't an accident but more of a murder. It's the fault of arsonists. The same ones that almost caused my death," I whispered and I notice how Elsa listens to every word of mine.

"Actually.. that makes sense," Elsa responded.

"Mm.. how?" I said while drinking some of my Earl Grey.

"Someone is getting quite cocky and dangerous with setting fires. I've noticed that there's sometimes something missing from the sites," she said wondering around.

"Yeah, you have much better brains than our chief before you," I laughed aloud and suddenly temperature dropped.

"Stop making it chilly Elsa," I whined.

"Uh.. you better take back what you said," Elsa laughed nervously and glanced to her right weirdly.

"Okay.. Jack was smart in his own way but I have to admit that you have eye for details," I smiled and the temperature dropped.

"Thank you Hiro, I should get going since we have early shift tomorrow," she spoke aloud and placed her cup on table. She walked over to Baymax and I saw her bitting her bottom lip.

"May I?" She whispered.

"Yeah," I grinned as I knew what she meant. She laughed a bit and poked Baymax to the chest.

"So nice! It's soft and squishy," Elsa giggled and then she flashed a smile to me.

"Let's keep each other's secrets," she said while going at the door. I followed after her. We wished goodbyes.

I was just going to shower when my phone started ringing and I took it to respond.

"Hiro Hamada," I responded quickly.

"GoGo here. Want something to eat?" She laughed and a smile formed onto my face.

"Why not," I said and then I heard a clicking sound and how the phone was beeping when the call ended.

"Whatta," I mumbled but suddenly my doorbell rang. When I managed to get it open I saw GoGo, she lifted up a paper bag that smelled like hamburgers.