6 She's in Town

POV Anna

Last evening I spoke with Elsa on the phone. She had just visited the famous pasta place and was sharing me every detail of it. It's a really nice restaurant called 'Beauty and Tramp's' which I'm totally going to visit on my next holiday.

Elsa said that she won't come back to Burgess this Christmas because she still has some time to travel. I can't wait to see her again on January! We have so much catching up to do.

Today is time for my first actual performance on stage. We've been just studying some stuff from books, like from the history of acting, singing and other boring stuff. We're practicing for a musical that's going to happen on Valentines day. It's not yet the time for me to practice some comedy making because first we're doing this project in school. After that we can focus into our own genres.

When I got into class I see some older student's setting up the stage already. Then I felt someone bumping into me and I fell down.

"Oh gosh! I'm terribly sorry!" A guy says and pulls me up. He is handsome, he has short auburn hair and dreamy green eyes of his are imprisoning me.

"I-it was nothing," I giggled when I'm still holding his hand. My cheek's are warming up and he chuckles a bit.

"My name is Hans Southisle," he grins and kisses my hand.

"I'm Anna Arendelle," I smile to him. I see him picking up some staging equipment from floor like couple of lights.

"Can I help?" I grinned to him.

"Sure but it's normally older student's job to do it.. I mean I am studying staging," he chuckles and gives me one of the lights.

"That's so awesome," I grinned.

"Sometimes I just wish that," he started.

"Wish that you could full fill your dreams?" I squealed and he nodded his head while we climbed on the stage.

"It's great how we end each others--," he started saying.

"Sandwiches!" I cheered and he laughed.

"Yeah! So want to grab lunch together later?" Hans smiled and I said yes.

POV Punzie

Today is a day off from work which is really great for once in a while. It's the beginning of December. I'm enjoying some quality time baking some cookies and later I'm planning on eating some of them while drinking some hot chocolate. Crawling under a warm blanket and reading a book is also a part of the plan.

The sound of dew drops interrupted my perfect peaceful moment and I lean forward from my couch. My phone started beeping and I knew that sound really well. It's Station 313's Whatsup group that's doing this annoying beeping and ruining my moment.

Jack: "Stop the thing whatever you were doing! Big important announcement coming up!"

Hiccup: "Can't I rinse off the shampoo first? -_-"

Merida: "What the f! Hiccs! Stop taking your phone to shower!"

Hicc: "I have intelligent shower. It has screen. You know."

Merida: "I have no idea of YOUR shower!"

Jack: "HEY! The announcement!"

Hiro: "Whazzup"

Jack: "Shut up."

Hiro: "Srry."

Punzie: "Well? My hot chocolate is soon ice chocolate."