18 Feeling Hurt

POV Elsa

"Are you glued onto me or something?" I said quietly as I was looking at the numerous dress options.

"No. I certainly am not," Frost mumbled and floated in the air above me. I sighed and continued looking through clothing racks. His bored expression made me smile slyly. It's kind of nice to have him dress shopping with me. He appeared in the same bus with me when I left from the hospital.

At least now he is chatting a little. He is really mischievous sometimes and cheerful but there's this really thick sadness in him too. Well, maybe because he might never wake up. However I've promised him that I'll get him back.

"How about this one?" I whispered.

"You're seriously asking my advice?" He sounded sarcastic and I see him landing down to his feet. He leans to his staff and his eyes look at the dress that I'm holding. I made him a small nod.

"Okay. Put it over your body for a moment," he told me and I did as he told. I brushed the fabric straight over my abdomen as I embraced the gown that had black sleeves. It was in otherwise dark turquoise green with embroidering.

His gaze made me hold my breath. I watch how he bites his upper lip, a slight blush is forming on his cheekbones. His eyes are like enchanted as he stares at me. When I moved a bit his eyes turn back to normal and he cleared his throat while turning his head away.

"No," he said simply and I groaned a bit. He glances at me and laughs, "What?"

"What should I wear then," I muttered and blushed as one lady looked at me weirdly. The fashion store was filled with people and I was acting weird by talking to myself and trying dresses over my body for long time. They didn't know that I had someone with me.

"That,"he grinned and pointed out a long sleeveless white evening dress.

"Wow," I mumbled and went to it. The fabric was shining and silky.

"Yeah. Wow indeed," he whispered to my ear and caused chills go up on my spine.

"Beautiful as crispy winter morning," he said softly and I smelled his minty scent. He must be really close to me.

I look to my right where he is standing. He has a wide smile and I clear my throat as I grab the dress with my size. I went fast to fitting room. My heart was beating fast. This guy sure knows how to mess up my head.

I got myself undressed quickly and started pulling on the dress. Heat raised on my cheeks, it was really fitted dress. The top part of it was sparkling.

"I wonder if Jim will like this," I mumbled.

"Are you done? Can I see?" I heard Frost's voice outside the dressing room.

"Just a moment," I said quietly and I started pulling the zipper up. It got stuck in the middle of the way and I cursed a little. My fingers couldn't reach to get it working again. I was stuck.

I groaned loudly and I was about to call some seller to help me. Then I felt something cold against my back.

"You're having some problems, huh?" Frost said. I look to my left and I see his reflection on the mirror. His finger is brushing my naked back.

He is touching me. My eyes widened as I watch him working with my zipper, getting the fabric out from the between.

"It just got a bit stuck.. so, let's just pull it all the way up.. like this," he whispered and was pulling the zipper up. His eyes followed the zipper which he was pulling and he smiled faintly.