1 The Road Called Life

POV Merida

Morning shift after night shift. Sometimes I think that our boss hates us and by boss I don't mean our chief Jack but the one who is holding the strings. Yeah, you heard me. There's one person who always sits behind of his desk and just organizes our shifts and yeah, keeps Jack under control. Well, probably it's the best that Jack isn't the one full in charge because he would work 24/7 if he could.

"Is the truck ready?" Jack rolls beneath the car with another rolling laying sheet. "Geez you surprised me Frost," I muttered as I was finishing the check up. "Well?" He grinned and I threw the dirty cloth to him. "Yeah it is," I sighed and we both rolled out from beneath the truck.

"WHOA! Watch it!" We heard Hiccup gasping and he was trying to keep his balance. He was walking past the truck when we sort of rolled in his way.

"Where do I put these?" Hiro asked while holding two axes. Jack stood up and went to open a hatch to the side of the truck. "Just put it in here in a hook," Jack smiled to Hiro as he pointed the place where the axes normally are. Hiro went to place the axes back to place and Jack laughed while ruffling his hair.

I was about to stood up when Hiccup gave me his hand, "Need any help Brave?" He laughed a bit nervously and I pushed his hand aside. "You should know better," I chuckled and wiped some dust from my suit when I had get up.

Hiccup sighed and told me that he would go and make us some coffee. Tadashi passed Hiccup. "Why did the Dragon seem upset right now?" Tadashi asked and nodded towards Hiccup.

I shrugged my shoulders, "Well you're the smart one IQ. You figure it out." I told him while I climbed on top of the truck. "Where's Punz?" I heard Hiro asking.

I groaned, "WHY is everyone just after some people this morning! Just shut up for a moment and enjoy the fresh morning." Hiro flinched and Tadashi gave me a glare."What!" I shouted and then I layed on top of the truck.

"He is just pointing out that you insulted his baby brother," Jack chuckled while he climbed up on top of the truck. He sat on the edge and grinned, "You should apologize. I mean, he is part of our group now. You know how I hate to choose new members to our team."

I sat up and glanced at Jack. "I know since we're sticking together more than fudge. Still I have to admit that I'm kinda still not realizing that you actually managed to get us one extra member," I laughed and Jack's cheeks got red. "Well, it's the fact that the big boss wanted that so if someone is sick we would still have a full team and since Hiro just graduated I figured out that it would be cool to have him," Jack smiled warmly. I knew that he trusts to Tadashi with his heart as well as to any other person in the group. No wonder he got his little brother to our team.

"Chill down Frost," I told him when he went silent. Jack smirked, "Of course. I'm always cool!" I rolled my eyes, "Whatever."

Jack climbed down and I see how Punzie walks to us. She's brushing her short brown hair and humming a song. "I guess that things are going fine with you and Eugene?" Jack laughed to happy looking Punzie. Punzie flashed her smile that she could use to get everyone wrapped around her finger.

"Yup, indeed I did," Punzie giggled and then pointed her brush at Jack. "What about our bachelor here. Do you have anything to brag about in girlfriend area now?" Punzie squealed.

I tried not to laugh when Jack got really bothered and seemed a bit nervous. "No and maybe I never will. I'm just too busy," Jack chuckled and run off.

"He seriously should find someone," Punzie sighed and I laughed. "Nah, that's just the way he is. You know that he is like keeping his body in shape and so on when he's not working. Because he wants to save everyone," I smirked to Punzie who glanced at me. Suddenly I see her mischievous look.