21 The Connection

POV Hiro

My finger is tapping at the table while I'm waiting. Everyone from my group is busy with drinking their slurpies. "I was highly against this. We should be tracking where the arsonist is," I groaned.

"Just drink your green demon already," GoGo said strongly as she pushed my drink forward.

"Why is it green demon anyway?" Honey Lemon asked as she drank her pink day dream.

"Because it's green obviously and-," Wasabi started explaining but then his eyes widened as the straw touched my lips.

"NO HIRO! There's wasabi in it!" He shouted but far too late. I took a mouthful of the drink and my eyes watered immediately. The heat was burning my tongue, making my breath hitch and I started coughing.

"From scale 1 to 10, how burned you feel?" Baymax asked and showed me the screen with different type of faces.

"Definitely ten," GoGo grinned and drank her red drink.

I tried to wave my hands to signal Baymax that I was alright. That didn't stop things to happen and soon I found myself being sprayed at with foam and I just tried to protect my head. The power of the spray was hard so it knocked me down on the floor.

People were staring at us when I finally got up. "I'm a fireman, nothing to fear," I laughed nervously as I scooped my head clean from the foam.

"Baymax, I seriously need to adjust your programming," I mumbled. However everyone in my team was laughing.

"Take it easy dude," Fred chuckled and leaned back while drinking his rainbow colored drink and reading a comic.

"Okay, now we go," I said angrily as I grabbed everyone's drinks. Only GoGo was fast enough to empty her drink. She looked like she was in pain.

"Are you okay?" Honey Lemon asked from GoGo.

"Just a minor brain freeze," GoGo gasped and quickly stood up. She started walking towards the exit. We all went after her and I threw the almost finished drinks to trash. It was already late March so snow had started to melt when spring was slowly arriving.

As we walked towards our car I heard familiar sirens. "Fire trucks!" I gasped out and soon I saw the flashing blue lights. I glance at others.

"You want to go?" Wasabi sighed and I nodded my head. We all get inside Wasabi's car and he started driving.

"Those firemen will have put out the flames when we get there," GoGo groaned.

"Well if you can drive faster then-," Wasabi whined and then I saw a devious grin forming on GoGo's lips. She stuffed some chewing gum inside her mouth and then she made Wasabi move.

"Oh no," Wasabi gulped as GoGo started driving. The people were just passing images as we were racing on the streets. GoGo used the horn to get people to jump out from her way as she speeded after the fire trucks from station 500.

"Here we are!" GoGo cheered and she pulled the hand brake. The car started sliding other side first and it got parked between two cars.

"Out," GoGo said and pulled us all out from the car. Everyone had frozen from the shock. However the electricity which flow through my body when GoGo touched me, made my heart to beat. Her eyes looked into mine playfully which made me feel the butterflies.

"Were you scared?" GoGo raised her eyebrow and I shook my head quickly.

"Good," she said and popped a chewing gum balloon while letting go my hand.

"Now what?" Wasabi said and crossed his arms as we got behind the straps that firemen had put around the fire place. A storage building was on fire.