20 Proposal

POV Elsa

It's hard to enjoy from my sister's musical when your date is just glancing at his phone all the time. And then there's Frost. I've never seen anyone that looks so bored as he does. Or is he bored? maybe he is just sad?

Again Frost sighed. I look up at him, he is still sitting on the tip of his staff. My cheeks blushed when he glanced at me but he just looked at me like some cheap treat, turning his head away. Annoying.

Then again. He looks so sad.. sort of cute too, like a lost puppy. I glance at him quickly again, he notices it again and I see his eyes widen up.

"What?" He snapped quickly and I felt how the area around him got colder.

I nodded towards Jim and I tried to explain by mouthing that I couldn't speak with him. He mumbled something and turned his back at me. He is looking at the musical and I try to concentrate on it.

Once there was a break between acts I went to bathroom. I got startled when Frost was standing inside ladies room. I tried to slap his chest but my hand went through him which made him chuckle.

"What are you doing!" I hissed to him as quietly as I could.

"Could ask you the same thing my Queen. Why are you staring at me? I'm trying to enjoy the show but your face interrupts the fun," he said bitterly.

"Are you saying that I'm ugly?" I raised my voice but then quieted it down when an older lady passed me. She glanced at me like I'm going crazy. Well, I don't blame her.

"Ugly? Did I say so?" Frost teased me with a sly smile. However it was cold one.

"Frost," I said strictly.

He sighed and looks away," I have other reasons for not wanting to see your face right now." He said quietly. Is that blush that's forming on his cheeks?

I gasped when I got tapped on my shoulder.

"Miss. There's a line for toilets," a lady with brown hair and british accent said. My face felt like it was burning up.

"Uh.. Excuse my rudeness," I said quickly and went inside one of the bathrooms.

"Frost!" I gasped when he walked inside the toilet through toilet door.

"Chill out," he muttered and I feel his cold finger on my lips.

"Nice thing for you to materialize," I snapped at him but then he pressed his whole hand to cover my mouth as he pushed me against the wall.

"You sure are stupid huh?" He raised his eyebrow. "They thing that you're the type of girl that speaks alone in bathrooms," he added while smiling mischievously.

Then his lips narrowed and he lowered his hand. "Anyway. I'm going to hospital. I sure don't want to be the third wheel if he gets into second or third base. Just please not in my bed while my spirit is still roaming on earth," Jack whined.

I blinked couple of times. Before I could argue he left. Was he actually sad what might happen on his bed? Or maybe he is lonely. Or he is just a guy and there's a simple reason. I'm just overthinking.

Jim was already sitting at the seats when I got back. The musical continued and we watched it until the end. Everyone applauded after but I didn't have time to see Anna because her group left to celebrate. I just heard her shouting her goodbyes to me through crowd. Which was kind of embarrassing actually.

Jim took me to dinner after the musical. It was really nice restaurant, which kind of made me scared. Valentine's day and fancy restaurant with silver tableware makes me think only one thing. I'm playing with my fork as Jim is keeping himself rather quiet.