Epilogue

POV Jack

After the incident the people responsible were brought to court. It has been a year now and everything is going smoothly. So far I haven't screwed up as my job as head chief of few fire departments in Burgess.

We attended to a police funeral back then when Astrid Hofferson was blessed into grave's rest. Punzie's daughter was named and now her baby is just over one year. Her baby's name is Poppy like the flower. Poppy isn't walking yet but can stand with support so when they visit at our home we need to take everything that might break or not suit for a baby away and put them out of reach.

Hiro actually left our fire department, he is now a detective for the police with his friends but he hasn't forgotten us. Sometimes when we're in a tight spot he might come to help us out if he can.

Now when Punzie is still a stay at home mom and Hiro left, we were outnumbered at our station. However I managed to get two new people to Station 313 from Transylvania. So everything is fixed.

"Jack, are you ready?" Hiccup called me and knocked the door. I told him to come in and I spin around.

"I just don't know how to tie this thing up," I laughed and let go of the bow I was trying to tie around my neck.

"You are hopeless," Hiccup sighed and smiled when he came to help me. He had no problem on doing it.

"Well you figure out tough things faster than I do," I shrugged and turn back to look at the mirror.

I have polished black shoes on and black suit with white shirt and a bow. There's a light blue napkin in the front pocket of the suit jacket. Quickly I straighten the bow and for the first time today I feel nervous.

"It's going to be fine," Hiccup grinned and patted my shoulder and made air escape from my lungs.

"I'm not worried," I gulped. My voice was awfully high and he noticed it. He was shaking his head and laughing when we left the room.

We went to our position at the end of the aisle that was going in the middle of a garden. Flowers were blooming and wind brought their sweet scent from time to time to the scene.

My hands were shaking while I look at the guests who are sitting on both sides. My family was sitting on the right side of the aisle, Emma waved her hand to me and I nodded to her, my smile was a bit uncomfortable though.

Punzie and Eugene had gone left side of the aisle with Poppy. We didn't have that many guests attending from friends and family but there were some newspapers around and people of Burgess. They knew how we caught the gang who was responsible of all the horrors which happened a year ago.

Hiro is on Elsa's side too with his girlfriend GoGo. He is proud because they've had their longest time of being together so far, for two months. Basically they're a bit of on/off. Next to them is Kristoff who is Anna's new boyfriend.

"We should begin now," the priest said and then my nervousness turned into slight worry. Where is Elsa? She was supposed to come by now.

The march began playing but then it was silenced when only Anna was rushing down the aisle. She was holding her dress lightly up so she won't get her feet tangled in it. She came straight to me.

"Elsa passed out in bathroom," she whispered to me and my eyes widened.

"We need to break the door or something," Hiccup gulped. He had heard Anna.

"Where?" I insisted.

"Ladies room upstairs in the mansion. Merida is trying to wake her up," Anna panted out.