29 Choices of Life

A/N: Quickly. Don't chu dare to touch the video attached until the song in it is mentioned in the chapter! ROARR!

---

POV Anna

How can the school be this big? I mean I've been searching for one single room for ages. I refused to take help from Kristoff. He is weird guy and truly against with my relationship towards Hans. Well, my boyfriend is acting quite oddly so I'm still trying to figure out if he is cheating me or not. And if he does.. my fist will speak for itself because then he would just be some simple horse manure that's made into statue and then exploded by a hit with robotic arm.

I wonder where that came from?

"Oh no! I'm going to be late!" I cried my words aloud as I look around me. Empty corridor, just the clock on the wall is keeping me company. It's like ticking time bomb. I just have five minutes. Where am I anyway? I should really find the visual arts class. It's one of the courses that I have to take in this school of acting and arts. Only studying acting to become an actress won't do. I have to take singing and other arts to master the good ways of being a performer.

I filled my cheeks with air before sighing the extra air out. There's only just one possible solution to my problem. Let's bring out the hard guns.

"Eeny, meeny, miny, moe,

Catch a tiger by the toe.

If he hollers, let him go,

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe,"

I said a children's rhyme aloud while pointing to the two possible ways. It guided me to right so I continue my way.

"This is bad," I whistled once I got to staircase. Again there was two possible routes to go. Either downstairs or upstairs.

"I'm just gonna do it again. Eeny, meeny, miny--," I started but then I heard some laughter from behind me. Her hair was long chocolate brown and she was smiling widely.

"Finally a living soul!" I sighed in relief as I placed my hands over her shoulders. She startled a bit and her eyes blinked a lot.

"Yes? I am living and breathing," she grinned. She had some really beautiful red lipstick on her lips.

"Good! Now, tell me. Please? Where's Visual arts class room?" I tried not to sound panicking. Failing at it miserably.

"Umm.. I'm trying to find the same place. I really hope that it's one floor up. Let's go together? I'm freaked out! It's my first lesson on the class and I'm already late!" She said and sounded as horrified as I was.

"Sounds like a plan!" I cheered and started dragging her towards the staircase.

"Name's Anna by the way. I'm really glad to see you!" I sighed in relief once we reached the next floor.

"My name is Laura. Nice to meet you too!" She grinned and tucked her hair behind her ear.

"I guess that you're not from USA originally? I mean you have accent like I do. I'm from Norway," I smiled to her.

"Yeah, I'm from Netherlands. I came to study singing in here. We have to take arts as extra," she laughed and sounded bit nervous. Again the one-who-must-not-be-named as in arts class was mentioned.

"I'm learning acting. Umm.. which way now?" I gasped as I saw tons of doors on the corridor. We both froze and glance at each other while letting out a terrified gasp. Oh the horror to be late and knock on doors! Apologizing when you're at the wrong one!