23 Secrets to Know

POV Jack

Please, if there's a God. Make this stop! I'm holding hands on my ears and crawled into a ball. I glance at the living room and I lift my hand from my right ear. No, still ongoing.

"Conceal, don't feel. Conceal, don't feel. You can do it!" YOU CAN DO IT! Conceal, don't feel" the same broken record mantra is on playback over and over and over again.

I let out a loud groan.

"Don't interrupt Frost! Conceal don't f--," Elsa continued.

"THAT'S IT!" I yelled and flew up. I see how she startled when I flew to stand right in front of her.

"Why! You've been chanting that wicked spell whole morning!" I growled as I placed my hand on her shoulder. She flinched and shrug my hand off.

"SShhh! I need to go to work in one hour and.. I'm not sure if I can handle the powers that I have," she said and looks away. Her face is turning.. blue?

"Are you holding your breathe?" I laughed and pinched her cheeks. Yeah, some air bursted out.

"Mm.. nope," she laughed nervously and then she looks into my eyes. She's blushing and I raised my eyebrow. She blushed even more.

"Are you sure that you aren't sick?" I questioned and I placed my hand on her forehead. Her breath hitched.

"You sound sick,"I mumbled.

"No!" She said quickly and threw my hand aside.

"Okay," I told her.

"Conceal, DON'T FEEL," she gulped out.

"Stop that My Queen, you're creeping me out," I chuckled and placed my hand over her mouth. I felt her lips against my palm and my cheeks felt hot. Quickly I removed my hand from covering her mouth.

"Am I ?" She laughed and then she placed her face against my shoulder. Her hands went around me as she started hugging me.

"Umm.. I'm sorry but," I muttered as I was about to sneak my way out from her embrace.

"No, don't you dare," she said coldly. Her hands squeezed me tighter. "I'm scared of what might happen," she spoke against my neck.

"You're doing wonderfully with your powers.. you sort of skated your way to hospital yesterday? You told me that?" I smiled and petted her head which she then nodded.

"Yeah, I guess," she let go of me and grinned. Then she looks at me with her eyes wide.

"Okay, what are you now thinking?" I sighed.

"I have a crazy idea," she whispered and cupped my cheek.

"Determine crazy," I stuttered in my words once her body pressed against mine.

"Waking you up with kiss," she smiled shyly and my eyes widened. I could feel her breathing against my lips. Oh god.. PANIC.

"FROST!" Elsa shouted as I made myself dematerialize. My heart was bumping rapidly as I stood a feet away from her.

"No kisses!" I gulped out. "What the heck are you thinking?" I yelled as I waved my hand in the air angrily.

"It worked on Snow White and Sleeping Beauty," Elsa mumbled.

"Yeah, true loves kiss and this would be a true kiss of hate. YOU MIGHT JUST KILL ME!" I yelled aloud.

Elsa's expression was fierce but then it faded away, leaving her blank looking. "My Knight, may I say that you might be right?" Elsa gulped out and I relaxed.