Chapter 50: Happiest Year

I know they weren't together for a year BUT they were together for most of the SCHOOL year so....

Hey people! Sorry it took me a while to update. I was trying to decide how to end the story, and when, but I've decided that this will be the last chapter of THIS BOOK. In the future, there may be a second book, or one shots about their summer life, but it's all still up in the air, so don't get your hopes up. It's been a hell of ride guys :)

Lexa's POV

This is it. Graduation day. Of course, we still have another year of high school, and I'm excited for summer. However, it's close to the end. I know that when things end, new things also begin, though, so should I really be that worried?

"Babe!" Clarke yelled from the shower.

"Yes, Clarke?" I shouted back so she could hear me.

"I can hear you freaking out, even from in here!" she shouted, but her tone was sincere and concerned.

"I'm fine, Clarke," I yelled.

"You're being formal. You're not fine," Clarke pointed out while walking into the room.

I just sighed and admitted defeat. I don't know how she does it, but she always seems to know how I feel, and she doesn't try to hide the fact that she knows. It's sweet really, that she looks out for me like that, but it's also annoying sometimes.

Once she was dressed she rolled onto the bed and wrapped her arms around me. "You know I'm not going anywhere right?" she asked.

"Yes, you've made it abundantly clear," I rolled my eyes, but I made sure to smile as well. 

"Good," she smiled, "so, what's got you all worked up.

"Things are going to change," I informed her solemnly.

"That's not a bad thing," she told me while running her fingers through my hair.

"I know, but that doesn't mean it isn't scary," I whispered, finally letting her see how uneasy I was. Not that she didn't already know, but anyone else wouldn't have known until now.

"It's okay to be scared," she told me.

I know it's okay to be scared. I know that, but that doesn't make it any easier. My whole life has been nothing but hiding my fear and pain. That's probably why I hate how easy it is for Clarke to read me.

Instead of answering her, I just nodded in understanding, and she seemed to accept that. "We have to go soon," she reminded me.

"I don't want to go," I whined.

"It's just one last day of school. We don't even do anything. We just go in to see our friends and terrorize the teachers one last time," she smirked and kissed my forehead while getting up.

"I know," I huffed. I got up and walked to my dresser where I got ready for the day.  Once my clothes were on, Clarke and I went to wake up Raven and Luna. This has become a daily occurrence because Luna and Raven kept missing their alarms in the morning.

"Wake your lazy, ungrateful asses up!" Clarke yelled.

"Well that was unnecessarily rude," I scolded her.

"But it was fun," she shrugged while jumping on top of Raven.

"Get your fat ass off of me!" Raven screamed in surprise. Clarke looked hurt for a few seconds until Raven realized what she said and who she said it to. Everyone in our immediate friend group knows that Clarke has struggled with body dysmorphia for a while. She's been getting better since her and I got serious, but she still has her moments.