Chapter 43: I Meant It

A/N: Sorry I didn't update yesterday! You see... I was forced to go *long, dramatic pause* OUTSIDE. *gasp*. Yeah... BUTTTT here's a new chapter : )

Lexa's POV

It's been two weeks since the New Years party. Clarke finally moved back in after a lot of begging, but I think she's just as happy about it as I am. Today is also the day when we're finally giving each other our presents from Christmas. However, we have to get through school first. Ugh. 

"Clarke, you need to get up," I said. She just groaned and pulled me closer to her. I chuckled before squirming out of her grasp. 

"Hey!" she exclaimed with a pout.

I kissed her lip and said, "We have to go to school."

"Noooo!" she whined. 

"Clarke, don't make this difficult," I smirked. She just pulled the blankets over her face. I guess she wants to take the difficult route. 

I jumped on top of her and straddled her so she can't move. Without any warning, I started tickling her. "Le-xa!" she yelled, "St-t-top! I'm-m-m awa-a-a-ke!" I kissed her before getting up and off the bed. 

"Meanie," she says. 

"You love it," I smirk and head to the bathroom to the shower.

"I don't know why!" she shouts after me and I start snickering. 

In the shower, all I could think about is the ring I got Clarke. She still hasn't read the inscription. Though, it's because she hasn't taken the ring off since I put it on her. To be fair, it's probably better that way. I'm not sure how she'd react to me saying "ai hod yu in" so soon after our break. I don't know how she'd even react to me saying "I love you". 

I stepped out of the shower, dried off, and put my clothes on. I go back to my room to see Clarke still in bed. "Clarke!" I shout.

"What? I'm awake," she smirks. 

"You could've been productive," I point out.

"Sounds like a lot of work," she says. 

"I will literally pick you up and throw you in the pool out back if you don't get up," I threaten.

"Ooo pool day. Sounds fun," she tests. 

"Alright, let's go," I say while lifting her up bridal style. 

"Wait no! Lexa! I'm sorry! I'll get ready!" she shouts and tries to reverse the damage. 

"What the hell?" Luna asks when we get down the stairs.

"She's being mean!" Clarke shouts.

"What'd you do Lexa?" Raven asks. 

"She wouldn't wake up," I shrug, "so I'm tossing her in the pool." With that, I make a run for the back door. I manage to open it and sprint towards to pool house. I open the door to the pool house and run to the pool. Clarke is surprisingly light... though maybe it's because I carried her around a lot after her injury, and I'm just used to her weight now. 

"Lexa I swear to god! I will cut you off!" Clarke shouts.

"Oh shit," Raven and Luna mumble from behind me.

"Cut me off from what?" I smirk. 

"Me," she says as if it's common sense. 

"At least you'll be awake and at school," I shrug and toss her in. 

There's a large splash of water before I hear flailing arms. When Clarke resurfaces, she inhales and throws her hair back behind her head. "AHA! You look like a drowned rat!" Raven shouts while she doubles over laughing. Clarke just growls and gets out of the water.