Chapter 5: The Mall

When Octavia, Raven, and I finally met up with Bellamy and Lincoln we made our way to a variety of different stores. First we went to clothing stores, and then Bellamy and Lincoln demanded we go shoe shopping. After those, we went to different stores with accessories. There, Raven found a necklace with a Raven in it and decided to get that, and Octavia found a bracelet that said "taken" and got it thinking it would make Lincoln laugh. I decided not to get anything because I was trying to save my money for my own car.

After we left the accessory store we went to the food court and decided to get something to eat before we went our separate ways. "Hey, why don't we have a group chat yet?" Raven asked out of no where.

"We had one once, but people kept leaving because you and O talked 24/7 and kept us all up." Bellamy responded quickly.

"Well, I'm gonna make a new one. I miss being able to talk to all of you at once," Raven declared.

I just shrugged my shoulders. I missed talking to all of them too, and I left my phone on do not disturb when I went to sleep so them talking wouldn't bother me. Octavia nodded her head excitedly and Lincoln and Bellamy looked at each other and shrugged.

Raven Reyes added Octavia Blake, Bellamy Blake, Jasper Jordan, Monty Green, Clarke Griffin, John Murphy, and Lincoln Forest to The Delinquents:
Raven🤪: alright everyone pick an emoji!
Octavia:😘
Bellamy:🔔
Jasper:👽
Monty:🦠
Lincoln:👀
Clarke:🎨
John:🦗 and PLEASE change my name to Murphy
Raven🤪: alright everyone's things are fixed. Even you Murphy.
Octavia😘: bet
Clarke🎨: now get off your phones we're all sitting right next to each other!

"This was definitely a bad idea," I said once I saw everyone put their phones down.

"you're the ones who agreed to it!" Raven and Octavia shouted at the same time. I couldn't help but laugh at that.

After we made the group chat we all finished eating and said our good byes. Octavia dropped me off first so I got out and said good bye. I ran to my room and instantly got on my phone.

Clarke Griffin:

Hey, it's Clarke Griffin. Lexa gave me your number so I can reach her for our project. I just wanted to make sure this is the right number.

Luna Woods:

Yeah, it's the right number. My mom's trying to convince Lexa to let her buy her a phone but she's pretty against it.

Clarke Griffin:

Alright, well if she gets a phone send me the number please :)

Luna Woods:

Will do, Griffin

I put my phone down after that. I wanted to go on social media, but I was pretty tired. If I was being honest, I really just wanted to see Lexa again. I was going to turn off my phone when it dinged.

The delinquents:

Octavia😘: party at my place
Bellamy🔔: ACTUALLY it's MY place
Octavia😘: Shut up Bellamy
Raven🤪: I'll be there
Jasper👽: count me in as long as Monty brings moonshine
Monty🦠: I'll be there... with my moonshine🙄
Clarke🎨: I cant go, I'm meeting with Lexa for the English project.
Murphy🦗: Why am I even here...
Octavia😘: awe Clarke is going out with Lexa!
Raven🤪: "for the English project" 🤣☠️
Clarke🎨: shut up. I'm going to sleep. You two are beyond annoying
Raven🤪: awe you love us 😚
Clarke🎨: goodnight 🙄