Chapter 24: Tease

Clarke's POV

"Griff!" Raven shouted, "Ooo Lexa is here O!"

"Oooo," Octavia cooed when she walked in. I swear, they're going to be the death of me. 

"Whatever. Where are we going?" I asked.

"The boys wanna go to the beach," Octavia answers.

"Works for me," I say.

"I'm in," Lexa says a few moments later. 

"Well get in your bikinis then ladies! What are you waiting for?" Raven exclaims. 

"I don't have a suit," Lexa shrugs.

"Just steal one of Griffins," Octavia says with a smirk. 

Lexa looked at me for approval, and I swear it's the cutest thing. Like, no matter how simple the matter she always makes sure I'm okay with it. I nod, and she smiles. "Now go change! Don't take too long!" Raven yells after us, and I just flip her off. 

"Okay... Pick what you want," I tell Lexa while showing her the suits I have. 

"Why do you have so many?" she laughs.

"Well we live near a beach, and my friend has her own pool," I answer.

"Fair enough. I think my house has a pool too. I haven't really looked outside though," she says, and my jaw must've dropped because she laughed at me and kissed my cheek. 

I grab one of the suits for me and leave to change. I also grab a shirt and some shorts to wear over it because I don't like walking around in a bikini unless I'm actually at the beach or a pool. When I came back, I knocked on the door before I asked, "Are you decent?" 

"I'm more than decent," she replies, and I can practically hear the smirk on her face.

I enter the room, and I think I stared at her for a few minutes because holy shit she has abs. I mean, I've seen her without a shirt before at the party, but I guess it never clicked. "My eyes are up here Clarke," she chuckles.

I roll my eyes and look her in the eyes. "I was just admiring," I reply coolly. She smiles at me and kisses my cheek. God, I love when she does that. It makes me feel like gravity doesn't exist and like I weigh nothing. "Here, put this on until we get there," I say while tossing her a shirt and shorts. 

"Are you sure? I know you'd love to drool over me some more," she teases. 

"I miss when you weren't such an arrogant prick," I laugh and gently push her. "Now, let's go before they start teasing us," I add.

We make our way down the stairs, and we're greeted with a smiling Raven and Octavia. "Whose truck is out front?" Octavia asks when we walk out the house.

"Mine," Lexa says.

"It's hot," Raven says.

"That's what I said!" I exclaim.

Everyone laughs at that, and we enter Octavia's purple jeep. I have to admit, she has the best summer car. Which reminds me, I still need to get one. It's a good thing I start work next week. I'm actually really close to being able to get the car I want. I don't want anything special, I just want something to get me from point a to point b. 

Octavia plays some music until we arrive. "The boys said they'd meet us here and set up a good spot," Octavia announces while we exit the car. "Oh, and those girls from the party will be here too. Apparently Bellamy invited them."

While we're walking, Raven decides to finally ask the question I've been waiting for, "So, what's going on between you two?" 

Usually, I hate when she asks that, but seeing as we're officially together, I needed some way to put it into the conversation. "We talked about it, and we are, officially, together," I announce to them.