Chapter 21: "You're Beautiful Like I've Never Seen"

I can only seem to put one video so here's the link to the other song played on in this chapter: youtube.com/watch?v=e6x4J2GEIHA

1 Week Later (again...)

Lexa's POV

"Okay, keep your cool. There's still three hours until we have to leave for the dance," Luna assured me.

"I know, I know. I'm not even freaking out," I try (and fail) to persuade her.

"Why are you freaking out anyways?" she asks, completely ignoring that fact that I'm 'not even freaking out'.

I grab the back of my neck anxiously. I never told Luna I was going with Clarke as a date. I'm honestly surprised Raven didn't tell her over the week. "I kinda have a date," I finally tell her.

"Oh, who is it?" she asks curiously in a playful tone.

"uh, Clarke Griffin," I answer. I was a little nervous to tell her because I know they're not the best of friends. They're obviously a lot closer since she started dating Raven, but Luna still seems to have something against her. Maybe I'm just paranoid.

"Finally. Took you long enough to ask her out," Luna states simply.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"She's had a thing for you since day one," Luna laughs. I smile, and I guess I blush to because Luna starts laughing at me and playfully pushes me. "Wow, you're whipped too. I mean, I had my suspicions but this confirms it," she jokes.

"Whatever. Just help me get ready please," I say, trying to change the topic.

"Want to buy clothes or borrow something of mine?" she asks me.

"err. Can I borrow something? If we buy stuff, we might be late," I ask.

"Sure, let's look through what I have."

Clarke's POV

"What are you going to wear?" I ask.

"I'm obviously wearing red. I look hot in it," Raven announces confidently.

"I think I'm going to wear black," I say.

"I think I'll wear purple," Octavia says.

"Alright, time to dig through O's closet!" Raven shouts.

"Why is it always MY closet?" Octavia grumbles.

"Because yours is bigger than both of ours combined," I state simply.

"Touche," Octavia groans while going through her stuff.

"Here Griff. You'll rock this," Octavia tosses me a nice Black dress.

I look at the dress, and it looks very beautiful if I'm being honest. It's a fairly long dress with lace on the sides. It also has a very deep v-neck, not that I mind. I've been a little iffy about showing off my body since the incident, but I'm trying to thrive. I'm not gonna let one inconvenience change the way I live my life.

(Clarke's dress, minus the veil like thing. I think that's a little much for a school dance ahah Also, I know this dress is a little flashy for a dance, but roll with it)

 I think that's a little much for a school dance ahah Also, I know this dress is a little flashy for a dance, but roll with it)