Chapter 41 The Final Battle

A/N

HEY GUYS, JUST WANT TO SAY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYBODY. I HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS TODAY. ALSO, THANK YOU FOR READING THIS BOOK. I LOVE YOU ALL.

Sebastian POV

I growled as I stood back up from when Annie sent me flying after Alexia tried to finish her off, but failed because Annie had crystallized her nape just in time. I got up and saw Annie running away from Eren, who was running after her.

"Sebastian" I heard my name being called. I looked down to see squad leader Hange looking at me with her creepy crazy lady eyes that she always used whenever she saw a titan. It kind of creeped me out a lot.

"I want you to stay a good distance away from Eren's fight with Annie and help out Eren if things take an ugly turn, alright?" Hange asked. I nodded. She nodded. I immediately took off running after both Eren and Annie with the rest of the Survey Corps right behind. I saw Alexia through the right side of my eye.

Just then, I saw Annie stopped running and turned around to face Eren, who had also stopped up ahead. That's when I noticed that she had run into level ground. A place the Survey Corps couldn't use their three-dimensional maneuver gear.

'Shit! This is bad. I could tell that she's trying to beat us in hand to hand combat in a place where the Survey Corps won't be able to interfere' I thought. This couldn't end up good. Annie was a good fighter. She could easily beat Eren in a fight. I still haven't fought with her before, but no doubt that she's stronger than me. I'm not sure if she's really stronger than me, but she's almost at the same strength as Alexia and Mikasa.

Finally, I saw both Eren and Annie get into a battle stance. Eren was the first to make a move. Annie blocked his attack by using her elbow, which she crystallized beforehand. Annie then kicked Eren, but Eren took hold of her leg and sent her flying into a couple of buildings.

Eren looked like he was winning the fight, but soon Annie took over by cutting off one of Eren's legs off with her own leg, which she crystallized to make it stronger and easier to cut one of Eren's limps off. I was about to join the fight, but stopped when I saw that Eren was still able to attack Annie even without a leg. Eren then tried to attack Annie again, but this time Annie kicked him on the face with her leg crystallized. She then punched Eren on the face with her hand all crystallized causing blood to spread all over the place.

'That's it. Eren can't win this fight' I thought. I immediately punched Annie just as she was about to take hold of Eren's titan neck to take him out.

'You didn't forget about me didn't you, Annie?' I thought to myself. She glared at me before getting into a battle stance. I did the same.

She lunged forward, quickly sprinting towards me and coming closer, then jabbing out her crystallized hand in an attempt to stab me with it, but my quick reflex kicked in and I ducked forward, trying to cleave her legs. Annie noticed this at the last second and only got away with a small, bleeding slice. She sprinted at me again, but this time I used my hands to stop her attack. I tried to pull pressure to push her back, but she soon recovered and pushed back hard. She was very strong, so I jumped back and dashed forward. I attempted to stab her arm with my sharp claws, but she tucked her shoulders and impaled my stomach with her crystallized hand.

'Shit! This is bad' I snarled, jumping back to recover.

I soon healed, panting, and I dashed forward, grabbing her head and pushing it down. My knee slammed into her face and I thrust my claws with just enough power to go through her back, but it was still not enough power because she then punched me and I was sent flying back.