Chapter 24 Sebastian & Eren

Sebastian POV

“Honestly, he went overboard” Hange said.

Thanks to Commander Ewrin and Lance Corporal Levi: a.k.a: Alexia’s older brother. Both Eren and I are alive and with the Survey Corps.

“Does it hurt?” Hange asked Eren.

Eren was sitting on a sofa while Hange cleans his injuries.

“A bit” Eren replied.

“So, in what way does it hurt?” she asked.

‘Weirdo’ I thought.

“I apologize” Erwin said.

“But thanks to that, we gained custody of you two” he said.

“Yes” Eren replied.

“We couldn’t have made that proposal go through without your tolerance” Erwin said, crouching down in front of him.

“You have my respect. Eren, we’ll be counting on you” Erwin said with a smile and his hand stretched out to him. Eren look at him with an amazed expression.

“Yes, I’ll do my best!” Eren replied, shaking his hand.

I rolled my eyes in annoyment.

Just then, Levi sat down next to Eren. I smirked when I saw Eren’s terrified expression.

“Hey, Eren” Levi called.

“Yes?” Eren asked.

“Do you hate me?” he asked.

‘No, but he’s afraid of you’ I thought.

“N-No. I understand you did what was necessary” Eren replied.

“Glad you get it” Levi replied.

“But you took it too far. You broke a tooth, you know?” Hange said, showing us Eren’s tooth.

“Don’t pick that up. It’s disgusting” Levi said.

“But it’s a valuable sample” Hange said.

‘Again, weirdo’ I thought.

“Eren, aren’t you glad you two didn’t end up getting dissected by her kind?” Levi said.

‘I am’ I thought.

“Don’t bunch me together with those guys. I wouldn’t kill Eren or Sebastian” Hange told Levi. She then turned to Eren.

“Say, Eren. Let me take a peek inside your mouth” Hange asked.

Eren hesitated but eventually opened his mouth for Hange to see. She took a closer look and her expression changed into a shock one.

“It…” she began.

“It already grew back, right” I said.

Immediately, everyone looked at me.

“What?... How?” she asked. I sigh before answering.

“If I remember correctly, Eren had his left arm and leg chop off by two different titans. Meaning that we didn’t just get the ability to transform into a Titan, but also regenerate like one. That’s how I know his teeth grew back” I explained.

“Wow, Sebastian! You’re so amazing!” Hange yelled

She was about to attack me into a bear hug, but I quickly moved out of the way, making her hit the wall that I was leaning on.

“Will you mind. I like my own personal space” I said.

"Sorry" she said.

“Tsk, whatever” I said, leaning back on the wall.